Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by Angib
Hey AngieK

Don't worry about it ST Joe aint helping me out either lol

I've gave up praying to him and am nw resorting to flirting with the EA so he gets his finger out and starts to earn his commission!!! At the end of the day it only takes one viewer to become a buyer - but need that one viewer! Hoping that the summer brings some more people into the market and let us all move on.
Good luck to all with viewers this weekend.
Angi

Hi Angieb

pmsl. I can't flirt with my EA she is a women!!!

Not into that!!

ANgiek
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Hi Fly.

Wow you're still on here. It's been a long time. Well I have been made redundant due to the current housing crisis. Plans to go to Oz are on hold at the mo. I'm having a look at some different routes to take, probably work for a company here for a while that has offices in Oz, and get transfered over after I've worked for them for some time. Hope all is well.

Bushy. The Ex EA!!!
BUSHEY my love, yup I'm still here, currently on my 4th sale!! Fingers crossed it actually exchanges this time. Still waiting for my visa though....

So sorry to hear you're out of a job. I've seen loads of EAs shut down around here. What a shame all your plans are on hold too - now would be the best time to go if your job is ending. Can you get a WHV and go and try and get a job which would sponsor you for a 457? Good plan to get transferred though! Hope that one works.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have news! Just spoken to our buyer and he wants to exchange by the 15th July as he is going on holiday for 2 weeks then. He's just waiting for the searches to come back and he will be ready.

I'm not nearly ready to move.....

PANIC!!!

I have nowhere to move to....

More PANIC!!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I have news! Just spoken to our buyer and he wants to exchange by the 15th July as he is going on holiday for 2 weeks then. He's just waiting for the searches to come back and he will be ready.

PANIC!!!

More PANIC!!!
DON'T PANIC!Can he not exchange when he gets back, or while he is away? We exchanged on our first house whilst away on honeymoon and then on this one we will be at MIL's in Wales when the completion comes through. (Do you mean exchange or complete btw?)
Caroline
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
DON'T PANIC!Can he not exchange when he gets back, or while he is away? We exchanged on our first house whilst away on honeymoon and then on this one we will be at MIL's in Wales when the completion comes through. (Do you mean exchange or complete btw?)
Caroline
Thanks Caroline, I meant exchange... thankfully. I said just what you've said to him - that he could exchange while he was away, but I think he just wants it sorted quickly. We have agreed that we can have a long gap before completion but I wasn't expecting to exchange for a few weeks yet, so haven't been doing much sorting...

When's yours completing - you said you will be away at your MILs - I presume you are moving in there temporarily.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Caroline, I meant exchange... thankfully. I said just what you've said to him - that he could exchange while he was away, but I think he just wants it sorted quickly. We have agreed that we can have a long gap before completion but I wasn't expecting to exchange for a few weeks yet, so haven't been doing much sorting...

When's yours completing - you said you will be away at your MILs - I presume you are moving in there temporarily.
Packers will be here 6,7,8th August and we leave for Wales that evening. House completes while still in Wales on the 11th. We come back to overnight on 13th at my uncle's house in Burnham and FLY OUT on 14th. My OH is a fast mover!!! one problem tho- still no visa!!!
Caroline
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Packers will be here 6,7,8th August and we leave for Wales that evening. House completes while still in Wales on the 11th. We come back to overnight on 13th at my uncle's house in Burnham and FLY OUT on 14th. My OH is a fast mover!!! one problem tho- still no visa!!!
Caroline
EEEEEEEEEK! At least you have a month to pack and sort before you go. We are going into rented as we don't have our visa but know we will have to validate by Feb 09 - so we have 7+ months to play with. OH will apply for jobs during this time.

Have you heard anything about your 475? Or do you think they will pull their fingers out and you will get the 175 in time?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

PANIC!!!

More PANIC!!!
Don't panic, once he has exchanged you have him then you can compleat in a month or so.

But well done
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6534369]I have news! Just spoken to our buyer and he wants to exchange by the 15th July as he is going on holiday for 2 weeks then. He's just waiting for the searches to come back and he will be ready.

Congrats FA at least you will have everything in place so that you can plan knowing that the house sale is done and you are not trying to sell in this cr***y market.

Caroline
Wow Caroline you have loads going on at least you have a plan, i can't wait till we get to that stage - i love getting everyone organised!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

PANIC!!!

More PANIC!!!

That's really good news FA!

Wow Caroline you have loads going on at least you have a plan, i can't wait till we get to that stage - i love getting everyone organised!![/QUOTE]

Well, you can come & organise me please!

Fab news for us.... we have accepted a good offer today. People who came twice yesterday. They have nothing to sell either so it could be quite quick

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes & karma. The positive vibes worked
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:28 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

yay!! both of you. x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Wow Caroline you have loads going on at least you have a plan, i can't wait till we get to that stage - i love getting everyone organised!!

Well, you can come & organise me please!

Fab news for us.... we have accepted a good offer today. People who came twice yesterday. They have nothing to sell either so it could be quite quick

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes & karma. The positive vibes worked[/QUOTE]

WOO HOO Great news
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes & karma. The positive vibes worked

Thanks SC and Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, you were worried about nothing over this house selling lark!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
WOO HOO Great news
Thanks SC and Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, you were worried about nothing over this house selling lark!

Thanks guys!

I really feel very, very fortunate. I also feel slightly embarassed when so many of you have been struggling with the market for a long time. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly. Certainly not handing my notice in until it is signed & sealed.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Don't panic, once he has exchanged you have him then you can compleat in a month or so.

But well done
Thanks hun - almost stopped panicing now, OH is home and looking online for rentals too... didn't think it would move this fast...

Originally Posted by Angib

Congrats FA at least you will have everything in place so that you can plan knowing that the house sale is done and you are not trying to sell in this cr***y market.

Thanks Angie - I have been on the market 14 months and should have the visa in a few weeks, (fingers crossed, touch wood, genuflect etc...) So it ties up nicely. Don't think I would recommend trying to sell while going through visa hell too... not good!

Thanks guys!

I really feel very, very fortunate. I also feel slightly embarassed when so many of you have been struggling with the market for a long time. Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly. Certainly not handing my notice in until it is signed & sealed.
Don't be embarrassed SC - you had loads of grief with the visa and a long wait. Some things are sent to try us. I'm just pleased this wasn't one of your trials!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.