Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:39 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Mine are hyper to start with
Thanks hon!
How are you today? Feeling better?
Not really. Getting there though.

How did the viewing go?

Just read it - usual response then?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Not really. Getting there though.

How did the viewing go?
See above!

Sorry you are still not right. I have a cold too which is making me wheezy At least the sun is shining & the sky is blue today
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:00 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the good luck wishes folks!
Todays viewers are coming back again this evening
I'm staying at work & letting OH get on with it. Not sure what he is bribing the kids with though

Good luck with the viewers Sally, will keep everything crossed and pray to St. Joe for you. Sounds good
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nickywes
Good luck with the viewers Sally, will keep everything crossed and pray to St. Joe for you. Sounds good
Hi Sally

Good Luck with Viewers today.

Hi Nic

we all PRAYING TO ST JOSHEPH!!!!!!!

He aint working for me Lazy Sod.:curse::curse:

Angiek
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Hey AngieK

Don't worry about it ST Joe aint helping me out either lol

I've gave up praying to him and am nw resorting to flirting with the EA so he gets his finger out and starts to earn his commission!!! At the end of the day it only takes one viewer to become a buyer - but need that one viewer! Hoping that the summer brings some more people into the market and let us all move on.
Good luck to all with viewers this weekend.
Angi
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently they are very interested & will be contacting the EA first thing!
We'll see
WOW! That's great news! Have tried to send you good luck Ks but it won't let me!

Actually it won't let me multiquote or use smileys either.... this is why I don't post much - too slow and difficult. sigh.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angiek
Hi Sally

Good Luck with Viewers today.

Hi Nic

we all PRAYING TO ST JOSHEPH!!!!!!!

He aint working for me Lazy Sod.:curse::curse:

Angiek

Hi Angie - I am praying to my St Joe for you!! Something has to go right for you soon. I suppose as Wales went down first it should be the first place to go up again when things do happen... (not sure if that follows...)

Hi Nicky - sorry can't multiquote - fingers crossed for you too - I bet as soon as you get your place sorted for rental it will sell. Sods law.

(I can use smileys now!!)
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Angib
Hey AngieK

Don't worry about it ST Joe aint helping me out either lol

I've gave up praying to him and am nw resorting to flirting with the EA so he gets his finger out and starts to earn his commission!!! At the end of the day it only takes one viewer to become a buyer - but need that one viewer! Hoping that the summer brings some more people into the market and let us all move on.
Good luck to all with viewers this weekend.
Angi
PMSL Angi - sounds like a good strategy to me. Tell your EA to send all the viewers to you first.

Good luck to you too - sorry I can't send ks... what is the matter with BE this morning??
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:53 am
Just Joined

reallyhappy will become famous soon enoughreallyhappy will become famous soon enough

See above!

Sorry you are still not right. I have a cold too which is making me wheezy At least the sun is shining & the sky is blue today
Get well soon! Colds in hot weather are worse I think!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:23 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd post this. Doesn't look too bad.

Property market in April 2008

We use data from the Land Registry & Registers of Scotland to create an average property price for each region, and compare this against the average in the previous month and year.

London: -0.5%; +6.8%
South East: +0.5%; +4.3%
East: +0.2%; +3.4%
E Midlands: -0.7%; -0.9%
North East: +0.4%; +2.4%
North West: +0.1%; +2.9%
South West: +0.2%; +2.7%

Wales: -0.1%; -1.4%
W Midlands: -1.2%; -0.1%
Yorkshire: -0.4%; +2.5%
Scotland: +2.4%; +15.7%
Edinburgh: +6.7%; +17.3%
Glasgow: +1.1%; -17.0%

(% changes to average price - previous month, then year)
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Just thought I'd post this. Doesn't look too bad.

Property market in April 2008

We use data from the Land Registry & Registers of Scotland to create an average property price for each region, and compare this against the average in the previous month and year.

London: -0.5%; +6.8%
South East: +0.5%; +4.3%
East: +0.2%; +3.4%
E Midlands: -0.7%; -0.9%
North East: +0.4%; +2.4%
North West: +0.1%; +2.9%
South West: +0.2%; +2.7%

Wales: -0.1%; -1.4%
W Midlands: -1.2%; -0.1%
Yorkshire: -0.4%; +2.5%
Scotland: +2.4%; +15.7%
Edinburgh: +6.7%; +17.3%
Glasgow: +1.1%; -17.0%

(% changes to average price - previous month, then year)
HELLO! I'm blonde what does all that mean
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:40 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
HELLO! I'm blonde what does all that mean
Bimbo.

It's the percentage of fall or increase of house prices for April 2008. For example London had a 0.5% fall against the previous month but a 6.8% increasse against the previous year.

Just wanted to stoke the fire.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Bimbo.

It's the percentage of fall or increase of house prices for April 2008. For example London had a 0.5% fall against the previous month but a 6.8% increasse against the previous year.

Just wanted to stoke the fire.
Careful Mr table will be on here soon to prove you wrong
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:12 pm
aka bunja

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Careful Mr table will be on here soon to prove you wrong
I expect so.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Hi Fly.

Wow you're still on here. It's been a long time. Well I have been made redundant due to the current housing crisis. Plans to go to Oz are on hold at the mo. I'm having a look at some different routes to take, probably work for a company here for a while that has offices in Oz, and get transfered over after I've worked for them for some time. Hope all is well.

Bushy. The Ex EA!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL Angi - sounds like a good strategy to me. Tell your EA to send all the viewers to you first.

Good luck to you too - sorry I can't send ks... what is the matter with BE this morning??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.