Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:20 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by Tableland
Don't get too defensive: Flyaway rules the roost on this thread. Write an opinion against The Law and you get your knuckles rapped. You are not the first.
Hey!!!! I thought I ruled the roost on here?!!!!

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi all

Just to let you know we have arrived safely in Melbourne, waiting for flight to Tasmania in a couple of hours, knackered but happy

I'm not posting this (and I hope you all know me better than that) to be smug but to show you that it can and does happen.
Hang on in there guys, good karma goes round, I'm certainly spreading it all straight back at you

Take care, will catch up properly soon and hopefully read lots of good news

Sam
WOO HOO SAMMY!!!!! You Tasmanian Devil you

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Have exchanged contracts today- completion date 11th August, and fly out on 14th August if that visa gets here- fingers crossed for tomorrow OH wants to book the flights.
Caroline
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLINE!!!!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
That is great Caroline Karma sent.
You can start counting those chickens now
Don't start the counting chicken thing again!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew

Of course you do hon!

Sorry boss!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:43 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my god Beth's here, please be gentle Beth, you haven't got the whip have you.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

That is great Caroline Karma sent.
You can start counting those chickens now
Thanks for the karma, but I am not counting anything until that visa is in my passport and the plane tickets are in my hand. Till then everything I have is crossed
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:08 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tableland
Don't get too defensive: Flyaway rules the roost on this thread. Write an opinion against The Law and you get your knuckles rapped. You are not the first.

Originally Posted by Laights
Oh my god Beth's here, please be gentle Beth, you haven't got the whip have you.

NO! No! It's my turn to be in charge & wear the important hat & shout at everyone!!!

Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
There may be trouble ahead
But while there’s moonlight and music and love and romance
Let’s face the music and dance

Before the fiddlers have fled
Before they ask us to pay the bill, and while we still have that chance
Ic

WHAT YOU ON!!!!!!!!!!!

angiek
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:40 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suart
woo hoo well done Tawkins1, fingers crossed for a sle hun

and IC what can I say apart from ha ha ha ha
Hi Emma, how's you?

Karma sent for that sensible comment!

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, much appreciated. Our viewers had a chat with our nextdoor neighbours about parking & the word is that they are very, very keen but no feedback from EA yet, so we'll have to wait & see

I really do hope that things will start to pick up soon for everyone. On the plus side, have just read on another thread that prices in Oz are starting to drop, so hopefully what we lose here, we will gain there
That sounds pretty hopeful with your viewers, fingers crossed. EA sounds naff though

Have exchanged contracts today- completion date 11th August, and fly out on 14th August if that visa gets here- fingers crossed for tomorrow OH wants to book the flights.
Caroline
Congrtulations Caroline, visa will come soon

Complete nutter

Originally Posted by JenniGee
NO! No! It's my turn to be in charge & wear the important hat & shout at everyone!!!

Come on girls, take it in turns. Your turn tomorrow Jenni
Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:42 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry boss!
I am WOTW....so bow down!!!!

Yes........and black kinky boots....PMSL

Originally Posted by JenniGee

Your time will come young one......patience......LOL
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:08 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Now be careful when you bend them over the table, you don't know where it will land
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
There may be trouble ahead
But while there’s moonlight and music and love and romance

Before the fiddlers have fled
Before they ask us to pay the bill, and while we still have that chance

LOL ha haha

Caroline

Great news on the house. Might be a idea to look into flights we have put some on hold in Aug (for a few days) as they are booking quick what ever you do don't book chicken class

Originally Posted by angiek
Ic

WHAT YOU ON!!!!!!!!!!!

angiek
You should know better to ask him things like that, you leave yourself wide open for one of his comments haha x

Yes master

You still going on about them boots haha

Your time will come young one......patience......LOL
Now be careful when you bend them over the table, you don't know where it will land

Naughty
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina

LOL ha haha

Great news on the house. Might be a idea to look into flights we have put some on hold in Aug (for a few days) as they are booking quick what ever you do don't book chicken class

please don't mention chickens- look at what it started- we hope to go business class but DD is 12 now so will have to pay full fare (groan) even though she is only 6 stone in her clothes. If they charged by weight we'd be quids in as I'm only 8 and a half stone and oh is just under 11. At this rate the bags will weigh more than we do!!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:39 pm
Make it happen!!!!

You trying to say Tableland needs a good whipping?

I am a dominatrix you know.....PMSL
Old Jun 30th 2008, 7:41 pm
Permanent Resident

me, never, mind you he does seem to use his hands a lot, oops sorry thats bigging him up, should use the singular

its them kinky boots
Old Jun 30th 2008, 8:03 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Is there something you're not telling me, mistress

Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:24 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

please don't mention chickens- look at what it started- we hope to go business class but DD is 12 now so will have to pay full fare (groan) even though she is only 6 stone in her clothes. If they charged by weight we'd be quids in as I'm only 8 and a half stone and oh is just under 11. At this rate the bags will weigh more than we do!!!
Caroline - look at the website with Eva Air. We are going business class in October, 3 of us and they have some good deals going on if not at peak times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.