Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jun 17th 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Hi Tracy - lovely to hear from you. Even if we all feel sick with envy!

Things will improve in the market - that's the way of it. I just wish we knew when. As you say, you can wait it out, so power to your elbow. We are in the same position with our holiday flat - if the main house sells, we can sit on that for a couple of years even if it doesn't let or we might sign up with a holiday letting company but that is complicated...

Come and find us on The Purple Hippo thread.

Last edited by Fly Away; Jun 17th 2008 at 11:25 am.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Off2Oz;6474292]Thankfully, they didn't have one of those. It was hard enough trying to video to children doing different races in different areas at the same time.

Last year it was so cold watching them we all had our coats on. This year much, much warmer.:

Hi Tracy,

It sounds like you are settling really well. I'm really pleased for you.

Let's hope the house sells now and you'll have that weight off your mind./QUOTE]

It would be a weight off our minds, but it isn't the only thing on our minds at the moment which is good. It is great, we are having a fab time

Originally Posted by steveandtina
You are make me green with envy so glad you have settled so well give us with cold feet hope, always love reading your updates:

Tina xx:
Hi Tina, but it will be your turn soon, don't have cold feet, life is far too short, you have got this far you have to give it a go We are all really settled which is great.

Tracy

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6474394]Hi Tracy - lovely to hear from you. Even if we all feel sick with envy!

Things will improve in the market - that's the way of it. I just wish we knew when. As you say, you can wait it out, so power to your elbow. We are in the same position with our holiday flat - if the main house sells, we can sit on that for a couple of years even if it doesn't let or we might sign up with a holiday letting company but that is complicated...

Come and find us on The Purple Hippo thread./QUOTE]

Your time will come fly, we are just enjoying what we have for now, we don't know what is round the corner, but so far so good.

Have just found the purple hippo thread

Tracy
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Hi All -

We have viewer tonight - aparenty in council house lives local so knows area well and is cash buyer as has compensation money to spend!!!! Sounds a bit too good to be true !

I'm still in Germany so OH has had to run about and get ready for them coming fingers crosed he has done it well!!!

Will let you now how it goes aybe thats my St Joe starting to work
Old Jun 17th 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Angib
Hi All -

We have viewer tonight - aparenty in council house lives local so knows area well and is cash buyer as has compensation money to spend!!!! Sounds a bit too good to be true !

I'm still in Germany so OH has had to run about and get ready for them coming fingers crosed he has done it well!!!

Thats fantastic its the power of st Joe

Fingers crossed xx
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All -

GOOD LUCK

Caroline
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

It would be a weight off our minds, but it isn't the only thing on our minds at the moment which is good. It is great, we are having a fab time

Hi Tina, but it will be your turn soon, don't have cold feet, life is far too short, you have got this far you have to give it a go We are all really settled which is great.

Tracy

Your time will come fly, we are just enjoying what we have for now, we don't know what is round the corner, but so far so good.

Have just found the purple hippo thread

Tracy
Glad you found us hun. Sorry I had to dash off. Keep on enjoying yourself. 2 people told me today that they thought the market had bottomed out now and would stay low for a while, but it's a start and better than falling and falling. people will get their confidence back soon.

Hi All -

GOOD LUCK - St Joe has worked another mini miracle.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all

Have you all defected or just hacked off ?
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:37 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

defected I think
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wardy2
defected I think
Thought you said defecated then.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reading fan
Have you all defected or just hacked off ?
Bit of both
but still come on to check how everyone is getting on
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:34 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thought you said defecated then.

No thankfully
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

NEWS!!!!!!

PB has just rung and we can exchange he has the finance!!

Lower offer and EA out the window!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

BEAUTIFUL FLY, SO HAPPY FOR YOU GET THE BUBBLY OUT
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gazclaire
BEAUTIFUL FLY, SO HAPPY FOR YOU GET THE BUBBLY OUT
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Will have to shove the bubbly in the freezer - I had so little confidence that it would happen that I hadn't even put it in the fridge...
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.