Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Hi Kaye.........cruise sounds fab!!!!!

FA BE was running slow earlier but ok my end now.

I'm going to have a few sharp words to say to St Joe's butt later...........don't care how mental I look talking to the floor either!!!!

Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:49 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazclaire
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to give you an update on our situation and give you all some hope, we had our house valued by 3 EA's and they all said 310k so we decided to put it on for 320k with one EA that only charges 1% doesn't have a flash office but does use rightmove and his own website, we had 4 veiwings and the 3rd veiwing put in an offer of 307.5k which we accepted, they were very keen and excited about our house and we agreed to sell some of our items to them for a good price as well.
Today we exchanged contracts and we have the shippers coming on the 30th june and complete on the 4th July we will then move in with my parents for 3 months and i can carry on working for about 6weeks then ship all our stuff out at the middle of august. We have booked our flights for the 4th october with singapore air.
I have been constantly reading this thread and hope you all sell soon
Good luck
Gary (The Plumber)

p.s. not Dans Brother
and well done wardy
Excellent news for you. Very jealous, but very pleased.

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi all

If I murder my buyer's solicitor, do you think I would get off on grounds on diminished responsibility due to the stress on emigration?

No ......, OK, just a thought

They now have the mortgage offer (hooray) but now say they have not got the buyer's signed acceptance which he sent from Oman by courier on 2nd June, are they completely incompetent or still stalling, she has also raised the issue of the boiler again, grrrrr, we thought that was all sorted 2 weeks ago:curse:

Right now on with some positiveness, I think its about time my little fairy got her wand out again:

"By the power bestowed upon me by the great fairy of real estate, I grant all those waiting for their houses to sell, luck, wealth and fortune. Those that stand in their way (for example estate agents, solicitors and time wasters) will be cast down to the ground to lie in a pit of snakes and spiders (Australian ones, of course) unless they use their own powers to enable all my friends on BE the opportunity to spread their wings and fly to Australia"

There, that shoud do it.

Catch you later

Sam
Oh Sam, what a nightmare you're having. Just think when you're in Oz supping a glass of wine watching the sun set over the ocean, all this will just be a distant memory.

Let's hope your magic spell works.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Ar Sam always love your little spells. (Did you ge my pm?)

I'm sure when you go to court the judge will let you off wih killing a solicitor. Solictors to judges are like EA to us

But make it slow and long maybe tie him to a chair and inflicked loads of paper cuts cos they really hurt

I done the EA rounds today already, sacked the ones who have never sent anyone round and blamed me for my house not selling the other day. Popped into the other useless one and he just said they were still trying, the the ones who have the offer with are chasing it for us later today. But did notice that the agents (and there are loads local to us) have lots of sold houses in their window is the tide turning??? who knows.

Good luck all.
Good news about sacking the EA. Let's hope it goes well from now on.

I was out and about yesterday and noticed a few sold boards popping up around and about. Good be the tide turning. Let's hope so.

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Kaye.........cruise sounds fab!!!!!

FA BE was running slow earlier but ok my end now.

I'm going to have a few sharp words to say to St Joe's butt later...........don't care how mental I look talking to the floor either!!!!

Beth x x
I expect the neighbours wouldn't bat an eyelid at that Beth. They're probably used to your antics by now.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:51 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I expect the neighbours wouldn't bat an eyelid at that Beth. They're probably used to your antics by now.
Yeah.....they prob just watch me shaking their heads
Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 9:58 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.....they prob just watch me shaking their heads
Beth x x
Saying "what she up to now".
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:21 am
Make it happen!!!!

Saying "what she up to now".
PMSL......prob thinking 'bloody nutter'
Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:27 am
aka bunja

PMSL......prob thinking 'bloody nutter'
Beth x x
"the sooner she goes to Oz the better".
Old Jun 11th 2008, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hello all

Have'nt been on here for a while, been in OZ for a validation trip.

Perth Well what can I say FANTASTIC, CLEAN, People Friendly.

Beaches were fab.

We went down as far Bunbury down south
&

Back up North to as far as Ginderlee (i think it's starts with a G or it may start with a J)!!

This is where we want to live.

[ATTACH]68625[/ATTACH

Had a look at some houses FAB.

PS No sign of our house selling all EA are crap. Media been doing my head in only been back Since Monday 9th June.
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller  (The Continuation)-img_0460.jpg  
Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:43 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by angiek
Hello all

Beaches were fab.

&

Back up North to as far as Ginderlee (i think it's starts with a G or it may start with a J)!!

[ATTACH]68625[/ATTACH

PS No sign of our house selling all EA are crap. Media been doing my head in only been back Since Monday 9th June.
Looks fab Ang Is that B on the photo?
We have just booked to validate in Aug.
Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hello all

Beaches were fab.

&

[ATTACH]68625[/ATTACH

Looks lovely wish I was there. Don't let this silly housing market put the dumpners on your lovely trip
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Had a phone call from my EA this afternoon, our sale is almost ready to exchange (as long as the buyer doesn't play silly buggers) could be ready in to weeks at the most
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:30 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Had a phone call from my EA this afternoon, our sale is almost ready to exchange (as long as the buyer doesn't play silly buggers) could be ready in to weeks at the most
Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!!
Beth x x
Old Jun 11th 2008, 3:35 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

"the sooner she goes to Oz the better".
LOL

Hello all

Beaches were fab.

&

[ATTACH]68625[/ATTACH

That looks brilliant Angie, we went to Perth and was amazed at how clean most of it was

Beth x x
Watch out Oz Which part are you going to?

Looks like it is going to happen quickly now, fingers crossed it goes smoothly xx

No news here except I am back to having little children running around my house. All I can think of is sticky fingers everywhere but I love them to bits.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:03 pm
aka bunja

Hello all

Beaches were fab.

&

[ATTACH]68625[/ATTACH

Hi Angie. Glad you had a good trip. Jindalee is where we are moving to. We bought some land there last year and can't wait to get out there so we can start building.

Check out my classifieds. I've got some land for sale in Clarkson. PM me if you want any more information.

Beth x x
Have you decided where you're going yet, Beth?

Woohoo. Fingers crossed for you.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by saville
Hi all! just reading everyones dilemnas and would like to add myself to this thread we have had our 4 bed house on the market since january, and have knocked 17 off house already from 207 to 190, we sold house in feb for 200 only for it too fall through 2 days later, we got visa in april and are just waiting on sale of house, we can't afford to rent it out as we need money to go out with however i have thought about going through house network an online EA and then we can drop the price again to about 182 has anyone else heard of them and what are they like. We can't go any lower with a normal EA as we will go into negative equity, we have until mar 09 to validate so it gives us a little time or else all 7 of us will have to go out there and that will cost a small fortune. Sorry to go on but it does help to post to people in the same predicament as us.
Welcome to the site yes it dose help talking to people on hear. I cant talk to my family as they dont want us to go.

You have ages to validate . You will sell it before then .I think this housing market is slowly starting to pick up. As for house network sorry not heard of them.
My estate agents keep asking me to drop price but I am not ready to yet. We have to go in July to validate so no point dropping our price yet.
Julie
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi saville congratulations on getting your visa told you OE would come good

We had a sold sign go up today so hoping for a completion soon.

There are buyers out there still they just seem to hide very well and trying cheeky tactics.

For anyone asking about the cruise I am considring its with P&O on the Oriana (I think) southampton - brisbane the price on there is not quite what you pay you have to ring up for a proper quote they deduct monies for not taking the return flight home etc and they give you credit to spend on the boat.

Good luck with the house saville this is a good little support network so hang around

kaye x
So pleased for you Kay I bet you can't stop looking at the sold sigh.
I sure it will start happing for us all soon.
Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.