Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Dreams are what life is made for
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Dreams are what life is made for

off to bed now - tomorrorw is another house selling,medical clearance waiting day BUT its FRIDAY and i have a child free weekend
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted

off to bed now - tomorrorw is another house selling,medical clearance waiting day BUT its FRIDAY and i have a child free weekend
Dream well
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Whinging Pom House seller

jsut noticed a cobweb in the corner! how on earth did i miss that!!!
Ok - as it turned out they arrived early so i was still here. A lovely couple in rental at min. Asked how quickly i could be out Told them about having somewhre lined up and could be out in 6 weeks if need be. (they seemed to like that!) The measured up for their furniture and planned where to put the vegetable plot So i am quietly optimistic. BUT there again i have been pretty much each time i have had a viewer
I reckon u have bagged a buyer there gooood luuckkk!
Im totally hacked off rang the EA said my buyers are still trying to sort there mtge as lender sent wrong paper work through Im a mtge advisor so dont understand how they could appy for the wrong mtge product WHATS GOING ON got ourselves in a tizz last night so wen for some pear cider and a pizza. I have puton about a stone since I started this !!

humph !
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Daunted we have our visa
You slipped that one in quietly!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!:

Um, just the house now
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TMRE
Just seen it go on rightmove with the same agent we are using, at the same price as ours and without a conservatory
It went! Oh TMRE !! Never mind, look on the positive side they will probably have sooo much trubble with that buyer before completion that they'll wish they never sold
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

COOOOEEEEEEEE!! Tis only me
Just a quickie - are there many of you who have or are going to sell before you have your visas??
All of sudden tonight it dawned on me that i could sell house and all the contents move into my friends for what i thought would be final months and then all of a sudden find i dont get teh visa Am i having a wibbly wobbly moment or is it something which needs more consideration. I have a CO, police checks done and meds signed for 2 sept but apart from that all is sssshhhhhhhh oh so quiet!
Its a wobble... You could get visa tommorrow or it could be 6 months away - impossible to tell (how are you going; what sort of visa?). If you are at the checks/meds stage then you are in, its just time. This was never going to be easy (although just how much of a rollercoaster ride it is i didnt realise!!!) but just keep the thought that eventually you will have escaped the yUK!!

Big BE hug and get a grip
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Lovely new avator!
I prefered the previous 2

Strewth, thought I'd have a quick look on BE and have spent 1/2 hour going thru the House selling thread!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walkermat
I prefered the previous 2

Strewth, thought I'd have a quick look on BE and have spent 1/2 hour going thru the House selling thread!
That's because it's the best thread, where all the witty people hang out.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:23 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

You slipped that one in quietly!!

:CONGRATULATIONS !!:

Um, just the house now
Hey Somme, when you said you'd got your visa, did you mean you'd just got it or that you had your visa when you put your house on the market??? I read it to mean you had your visa when you put your house on the market.

If you've just got it, them Oh My Good God, you should be going out to party!!!

Last edited by Up To Late; Sep 28th 2007 at 7:24 am. Reason: typo
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Guys, just got a commentary from a currency exchange company (well known on BE...):-

The pound reversed many of its recent losses overnight following the release of a UK industry report showing that house prices rose at the fastest pace in three months in September, easing the possibility that the Bank of England will be lowering interest rates.

The exchange rate to the aussie dollar as awful at the mo, so dont read anything like that into it. But i thought yoo's might be interested in the bit about house prices....
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Up To Late
That's because it's the best thread, where all the witty people hang out.
Thats because we have nothing better to do than wait, wait wait
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, just got a commentary from a currency exchange company (well known on BE...):-

The pound reversed many of its recent losses overnight following the release of a UK industry report showing that house prices rose at the fastest pace in three months in September, easing the possibility that the Bank of England will be lowering interest rates.

The exchange rate to the aussie dollar as awful at the mo, so dont read anything like that into it. But i thought yoo's might be interested in the bit about house prices....

Good news, I think?? Could have done with a drop in the interest rate though. For the sake of our mortgage!

We have the people viewing today who pulled out of the sale 3 months ago. I'm going to tell them prices are on the rise again. Hope that puts the frighteners on them!

Good luck today every one. I probably won't be online much as I will be busy cleaning my house, (again) and showing people round, (again). Good job I work from home. Although there hasn't been much work going on since I discovered BE. LOL.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:34 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good news, I think?? Could have done with a drop in the interest rate though. For the sake of our mortgage!

We have the people viewing today who pulled out of the sale 3 months ago. I'm going to tell them prices are on the rise again. Hope that puts the frighteners on them!

Good luck today every one. I probably won't be online much as I will be busy cleaning my house, (again) and showing people round, (again). Good job I work from home. Although there hasn't been much work going on since I discovered BE. LOL.
Good luck Hon.....and for us all this weekend It could be the one
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thats because we have nothing better to do than wait, wait wait
I have lots I should be doing, I'm just not doing it.

LOL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.