Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:15 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
that sounds about right to me ... we have all just picked a very bad time to sell.
I think I cursed you all! Every time I try to sell a house the market seems to crash! I put my house on the market in May. I reckon that's when everything would have started to go pear shaped............
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:22 am
Account Closed

Oh bless, have you read this thread...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...18#post5359718

I asked if he wanted to take his life in his hands and come in here... LOL.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:36 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Up To Late
I think I cursed you all! Every time I try to sell a house the market seems to crash! I put my house on the market in May. I reckon that's when everything would have started to go pear shaped............
i read that wrong and for a moment thought you were cursing me
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i read that wrong and for a moment thought you were cursing me
LOL,

I would never curse you Tiggs!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Up To Late
Ours went on the market on 16th May so it was probably us, unless of course your was on before then I don't mind passing the buck

The buyers that we turned down when they offered are currently playing another two houses off against each other. So glad we didn't end up getting sucked in to that.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:44 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE
Ours went on the market on 16th May so it was probably us, unless of course your was on before then I don't mind passing the buck

The buyers that we turned down when they offered are currently playing another two houses off against each other. So glad we didn't end up getting sucked in to that.
Phewwwwwww,

quite naffed of today as a sold sign went up on a bugalow right near me, only been on market for about 3 weeks and its crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard on news this morning that the amount of people taking out mortgages fell by 9% last month.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TMRE

Not sure of the exact date our went up but it was about then. LOL.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by want2bthere
Phewwwwwww,

quite naffed of today as a sold sign went up on a bugalow right near me, only been on market for about 3 weeks and its crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard on news this morning that the amount of people taking out mortgages fell by 9% last month.
They probably accepted a really low offer.

Mortgage applications always fall off at this time of year. Peak season is April / May.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Look at this tread, it might encourage us all

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&goto=newpost
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Thought I'd throw myself into the mix, I'm an estate agent! See me at the thread above.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=heard on news this morning that the amount of people taking out mortgages fell by 9% last month. [/QUOTE]

Nationwide and Halifax still saying house prices grew by 0.7% this month. Still going up but just a bit slower. One house near us is being repossessed, 3 have come off the market and nobody has upped their price. We have dropped twice and so have others, not sure where they are getting their figures from then
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bushman
Thought I'd throw myself into the mix, I'm an estate agent! See me at the thread above.
Brave, very brave, hello and welcome may we start to hurt you now
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

You're brave!!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

I do feel for all you guy's trying to sell your homes in the current climate. Don't think I could cope with the stress myself. I'm just glad I rent, though you will have a lot more cash to play with when you get to the big country.

Bushy the scrub hen.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Welcome, glad to see someone in the trade on our side

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.