Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 7th 2008, 7:09 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi ya guys

Not been on since Sunday and tried to read through but got lost as there was so many posts.

So can I just have a quick update please?

Anyone had viewers, got viewers coming, had offers or sold?

Is everyone ok or just as insane as the last time I was on?

Had a viewer today but they have looked at loads and had more to look at so I won't hold my breath.

Screen test seemed to go Ok but won't know til July but I think loads went so i don't hold out much hope for us the essex accent never come out to good on telly. I think I sound like Denise Van Outon on crack haha.

Tina x
Good luck for the viewing today. What did you have to do at the screen test, was it just reading something for the camera?
Old May 7th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

I exhausted now after reading so many pages!!!

Phone EA again they say a lot of people watching our house.

KEEP ON WATCHING I WANT A VIEWER

and to top it all I was in hospital this afternoon, my dd broke her arm

what next we validating in the next couple of weeks

cant believe it what else can be thrown at me:curse:

angiek
Old May 7th 2008, 8:00 pm

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by angiek

angiek
Sorry to hear about your DD, lets hope she gets it better soon.

What does EA mean by watching Are they waiting to see if you are going to drop price?:curse:

Have a great time validating
Old May 7th 2008, 8:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

angiek
Originally Posted by nickywes

What does EA mean by watching Are they waiting to see if you are going to drop price?:curse:

:

Was just thinking the same , Watching .... ?? he should be getting them round

well , have fun validating .
Old May 7th 2008, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

angiek
Oh poor B - hope she is Ok. How did she do it? More importantly, will it interfere with her Nintendo?

Maybe the EA meant people who were trying to sell theirs were watching yours? We have 3 couples who want our house and can't sell. sigh.

I bet you validate and have a fab time - broken arm and all. Did they say when the cast could come off? A broke her finger once and only had the cast on for a week, then it was just strapping.

Bloomin house selling is sent to try us.:curse:
Old May 7th 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Hi all

EA doing my head in. they can keep watchin because i not dropping price any more.:curse::curse::curse::curse

Angiek
Old May 7th 2008, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi FA

broke left arm, it was so pityful she was shaking when putting cast on.
done it in the school yard!!

Hospital said cast to stay on for six weeks i could'nt believe it

never mind.

Hey good luck with your viewers at least u getting viewers.

angiek
Old May 7th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Kill her. Slowly & painfully.

You know it's the only reasonable course of action.

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Hi ya guys

Not been on since Sunday and tried to read through but got lost as there was so many posts.

So can I just have a quick update please?

Anyone had viewers, got viewers coming, had offers or sold?

Is everyone ok or just as insane as the last time I was on?

Had a viewer today but they have looked at loads and had more to look at so I won't hold my breath.

Screen test seemed to go Ok but won't know til July but I think loads went so i don't hold out much hope for us the essex accent never come out to good on telly. I think I sound like Denise Van Outon on crack haha.

Tina x
Tina - what screen test? Oooh, are you going to be famous, can I say I know you?
Hope your viewer was THE one

Originally Posted by tum

Mmmhh haven't gotten to the 'bring to the charity shop yet'. We've sorted out a lot of our stuff already during the last 2 years, so most of it is coming with us, or is already sold, some stuff is going to my mum's place. Tomorrow at midnight (sounds like some horror story ) the sale is final...so the day after flights will be booked at that time we will tell Joe. I already made his goodbye presents for school (waterpistol and candy in foil, and a tiny koala holding it shut with a card attached to it with his email address on it...looks good!).

Good luck with last bit of the house sale, nearly there now!

angiek

Sorry to hear about your daughter's broken arm.

But hope your validation trip is fab and she will be OK for that.

Sam
Old May 7th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just wanted to let you all know ....I got my visa

Im a little bit excited.

i gave up after 4 pages - just needed to say (again )

CONGRATS HAYLES!!!!!
just take the next flight and get everything ready in adelaide for us
Old May 7th 2008, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

EA doing my head in. they can keep watchin because i not dropping price any more.:

Angiek
I hope the market has stabilised now. Let's hope the banks sort the lending out and people start looking again.

Hi FA

broke left arm, it was so pityful she was shaking when putting cast on.
done it in the school yard!!

Ah, poor thing. My DD has broken her finger and sprained her ankle at school. it's a dangerous place! I hope she isn't in pain anymore.
Hospital said cast to stay on for six weeks i could'nt believe it

never mind.

Hey good luck with your viewers at least u getting viewers.

angiek
I'm sure you will get viewers soon - I bet you sell while you are away.
Old May 7th 2008, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mOZzy
i gave up after 4 pages - just needed to say (again )

CONGRATS HAYLES!!!!!
just take the next flight and get everything ready in adelaide for us
God, she's going to be busy - I was sending her as second advanced party - Tiggs was the first. Look like a load of us will be arriving (fingers crossed!)
Old May 7th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Well you know I will see you right when you arrive sweetie.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:15 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

cant believe it what else can be thrown at me

angiek
Hope your DD's arm will heal quickly....what colour did she pick? ....don't laugh...this is very important...I've heard they have all kinds of colours...even camouflage and have fun with your validating trip Angiek....we validated last October and had a great time besides arranging stuff

Hey Tina...screentest ....did I miss something ....are you going to be (more ) famous? Tell me....tell me....please tell me......and no...I'm not curious at all
Old May 8th 2008, 4:19 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

And for those who noticed the time of my post...if I wake up in the morning (birds singing their happy song really loud) I can't get back to sleep again...just had a nice cuppa and in a minute I'm off to work. Nothing's better than an early start at work....especially if it's the last couple of days . I wish you all to have a great day with lots of booked viewings, happy cleaning ...and sunshine

Miranda
Old May 8th 2008, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by tum
And for those who noticed the time of my post...if I wake up in the morning (birds singing their happy song really loud) I can't get back to sleep again...just had a nice cuppa and in a minute I'm off to work. Nothing's better than an early start at work....especially if it's the last couple of days . I wish you all to have a great day with lots of booked viewings, happy cleaning ...and sunshine

Miranda
Morning M - I am another early bird, been up since half five. Just can't go back to sleep when I wake up

Good luck FA today, have a good feeling about todays viewer, will keep fingers crossed xx

Luck to everybody else for today and this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.