Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

Why couldn't I have had a viewer today. The grass has been cut, the sun is out, the house looks great in the sun, everything looks really nice. Oh well. Someone will probably come when it's pissing it down.
At least the weather should get better and better and we should have more sunny days - so more chance of a lovely sunny day for every viewing.

God I am sickingly optimistic tonight...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:39 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife

Last day at work tomorrow.
have a great last day SW
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:40 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
At least the weather should get better and better and we should have more sunny days - so more chance of a lovely sunny day for every viewing.

God I am sickingly optimistic tonight...
Hope so Fly, hope so.
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Hope so Fly, hope so.
May the good weather be the start of lots of offers!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

You know J, I said exactly the same thing...the weather was beautiful for days and not a dicky bird...the weather was lashing down and brrrrrrm brrrrrrrm, we have a viewer for you. Aaaaaarrrrgggggh, then muddy toots around our place if we're not around to ask for shoes off please. (
I sound awful!!)

Thanks Icarus, have you had your interview yet?

Am going to keep pestering them in the hope that they beg the buyer's solicitors to get these annoying people off their back lol!

Will be taking a camera in, so will be capturing the fun. I'm sure the inflatable roo costume was a joke, please... Freedom, oh yes Fly Away, six years, a few tears and now freedom calls

<She's losing it..quickly people...save her from herself...>
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:05 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

yeah they came today ,, took pics & just did a bit of a write up .
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You know J, I said exactly the same thing...the weather was beautiful for days and not a dicky bird...the weather was lashing down and brrrrrrm brrrrrrrm, we have a viewer for you. Aaaaaarrrrgggggh, then muddy toots around our place if we're not around to ask for shoes off please. (
I sound awful!!)

Am going to keep pestering them in the hope that they beg the buyer's solicitors to get these annoying people off their back lol!

Will be taking a camera in, so will be capturing the fun. I'm sure the inflatable roo costume was a joke, please... Freedom, oh yes Fly Away, six years, a few tears and now freedom calls

<She's losing it..quickly people...save her from herself...>
LOL, the EA makes people take their shoes off in our house. I did say that I have a small child and a husband who traipse dirt in without a care in the World...

Keep pestering them, hopefully it will pay off. Plus it makes you feel better. I think the line, 'I am moving to Australia on this date and need it sorting before then.' Should do the trick!

You must bring the pictures on Sunday. We need to see you in an inflatable roo costume!

You'll be fine tomorrow SW. No matter that you are losing it, everyone understands and if they don't, sod em!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:25 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

hello everyone

god you lot are manic, i havent been on here for a few days, and its like missing a weeks worth - you lot can certainly bloody talk the hind legs of a donkey
well, just to update you about my progress.........NOT!!:curse::curse:
havent had a whiff of a viewer in weeks, I have given the existing ea 28 days notice and instructed a new one to take over as soon as the 28 days expire. we have also reduced the price of the house in an attempt to sell.
bloody hell, someones got to have some good news surely?
bec
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by egghead4
hello everyone

god you lot are manic, i havent been on here for a few days, and its like missing a weeks worth - you lot can certainly bloody talk the hind legs of a donkey
well, just to update you about my progress.........NOT!!:curse::curse:
havent had a whiff of a viewer in weeks, I have given the existing ea 28 days notice and instructed a new one to take over as soon as the 28 days expire. we have also reduced the price of the house in an attempt to sell.
bloody hell, someones got to have some good news surely?
bec
Hiya Bec,

Sounds like you are doing EXACTLY what we are doing. Our new agent takes over on Monday. Haven't had a viewing for 3 weeks with old agent - despite dropping the price another £25K.:curse:

I'm looking for info on renting our house out now... keeps me positive.

On the good news side, Kapri and Wardy2 have accepted offers and Gonnago completed at last! So it is possible to sell...
Old Mar 27th 2008, 10:56 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

thats wicked news
heyho, there is a chance for us then
we really dont want to reduce any further, as like everyone else we want the equity.
good luck nic, hopefully the change of eA will push things in the right direction for you
bec
Old Mar 28th 2008, 7:35 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That would be nice!

I was hoping to sell before we changed to our new EA - but as that is happening on Monday, I doubt it now. Just waiting for the post to see if our new draft details come. They promised to print us up a lovely cardboard folder - all posh, as we are an 'executive' property.
Executive property ....so your probably waiting for viewers to show up in your cocktail dress, delicate string of NON CULTIVATED pearls around your neck, little ones in you ears and your hair all curled......you'll show them executive you

Originally Posted by Icarus
Not sure how many pics they took ,

be nice to sell before i get to see them
Here's some sell before i get to see them MAGIC

Originally Posted by mindblower
[ QUOTE]

Gutted aye, the Mrs has spent all morning preparing for viewing.

Bstrds lol
Give your mrs a big hug...I know how it feels :curse:

Originally Posted by maisey
Don't do that just sit back and admire your hard work - if you have kids they'll do it for you - no problems.
We have our first viewingwith the price reduction - boy are they getting a bargain. fingers crossed for selling our houses.
Good luck with the viewing

Thanks, I hope it goes ok too, expect I will blub a little though! There were cuddly snakes "trying" to be in concealed places at work today...after the second one I saw, I had to say something. I am dreading going in tomorrow...have a feeling that I may be wearing an inflatable kangeroo costume all day..
HAHAHA, they're taking pictures aren't they HAHA, and if they do......are you going to show them to us ...just kidding...have a lovely day!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by egghead4
thats wicked news
heyho, there is a chance for us then
we really dont want to reduce any further, as like everyone else we want the equity.
good luck nic, hopefully the change of eA will push things in the right direction for you:
bec
It's a hard line to tread - you want to attract buyers with a reasonable price, but you don't want to lose too much money...

Thanks for the good luck, I hope your new EA holds the magic key to finding you a buyer too!

See you on Sunday.

Originally Posted by tum
Executive property ....so your probably waiting for viewers to show up in your cocktail dress, delicate string of NON CULTIVATED pearls around your neck, little ones in you ears and your hair all curled......you'll show them executive you

LOL, I look JUST like that!

HAHAHA, they're taking pictures aren't they HAHA, and if they do......are you going to show them to us ...just kidding...have a lovely day!!

She'd better show them to us.

Morning Tum, how are you today? Any luck with your new EA?

Raining here today. Also our wedding anniversay. 18 years married, 23 years living together and 25 years we've known each other. EEEEK I'm old! (We did go to school together - that's my excuse!)

Good luck to everyone with house selling today!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 9:55 am
Professional Dreamer!

Big Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really niceBig Sky is just really nice

Morning all in house selling land,
Not much to report here, it has been pretty quiet for the past few weeks but have a viewing tonight.

Also our wedding anniversary. 18 years married, 23 years living together and 25 years we've known each other. EEEEK I'm old! (We did go to school together - that's my excuse!)

Fly Away congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It was mine yesterday and similar to you as we have been married 19 yrs and together for 25. We also went to school together! Bless!

Good luck to everyone. I better get cleaning!

BS
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

hello everyone!
i hope you don't mind me joining the house selling hell

our house is on the market so 6 weeks now.
we had 1 viewing for yesterday which was cancelled 1 hour before they were due (:curse - and we've got another one for tomorrow!

but i agree: how on earth do you keep everything clean and tidy with 3 monsters (oh included )

BS congrats on your anniversary. blimey 23 years together - was it preschool
Old Mar 28th 2008, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Big Sky
Morning all in house selling land,
Not much to report here, it has been pretty quiet for the past few weeks but have a viewing tonight.

Fly Away congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It was mine yesterday and similar to you as we have been married 19 yrs and together for 25. We also went to school together! Bless!

Good luck to everyone. I better get cleaning!

BS
Morning BS - what a strange coincidence! Did you do anything nice for your anniversary? We might go out tonight, but DD will have to come with us...

Good luck with your viewing! Fingers crossed that this is the one!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.