Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Looks like it was a very quiet day yesterday - where was everyone???

I was in Birmingham, (EEEK) (I can slag it off, I was brought up there.)

I think someone special might be along in a minute to give us all some good news....

Just got up, I had a poo day yesterday, we re-homed our cat and I cried buckets, we went to friends for tea and I cried and now I am crying typing this I hope this Oz is worth all this.

Sounds a bit like me and Bradford - it is a dreadful place

Someone special has to be Beth, BETH are you here I soo hope she is back and has changed her mind.

Parents for lunch today, so won't be about much, need to keep dad sweet as we his having our dog until we get sorted

Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:04 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Just got up, I had a poo day yesterday, we re-homed our cat and I cried buckets, we went to friends for tea and I cried and now I am crying typing this I hope this Oz is worth all this.

Someone special has to be Beth, BETH are you here I soo hope she is back and has changed her mind.

Parents for lunch today, so won't be about much, need to keep dad sweet as we his having our dog until we get sorted

YAY.........I'M BACK!!!!!!!
Had a nervous breakdown........but over it now....I hope!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Beth x x
Good luck with EA tomorrow , hope they are still interested in the house Beth
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:10 am
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of

Beth x x
WELCOME HOME BETH YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED SO MUCH

love Anne xxxx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
yep , good news is i got the baby oil stain out :
Phew - I will be able to sleep at night now.

Sending you a big (((((hug))))) How terrible for you. It must be heartbreaking. You are doing the right thing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Will you get news about your cat from it's new owners?

Good luck with lunch - we were at the outlaws yesterday. Why does my MIL insist on giving us loads of her crap when we ar trying to get rid of our own. A few months ago, she gave us 400 (yes four hundred) video tapes.

Hope you are a bit cheered up now you have seen Beth's back!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

We left our cat behind in the UK too.... So I can symathise sending you a big huggle {{{{}}}}

I am not regretting the move...

Lau xx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Beth x x
Welcome Home Beth, I don't think you will ever realise how pleased I am that you have changed your mind and are going.

Good Luck with the EA tomorrow, but I am sure you will be fine.

((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))

Tracy
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like it was a very quiet day yesterday - where was everyone???

We were out shopping, seeing in-laws and a friend who won't be around for my meal out. It was a pretty good day, but eek, only 31 days left. Everything is getting sorted...slowly.
I was in Birmingham, (EEEK):: (I can slag it off, I was brought up there.)

I think someone special might be along in a minute to give us all some good news....
Just got up, I had a poo day yesterday, we re-homed our cat and I cried buckets, we went to friends for tea and I cried and now I am crying typing this: I hope this Oz is worth all this.

Someone special has to be Beth, BETH are you here: I soo hope she is back and has changed her mind.

Tracy, sorry to hear that you had a bad day yesterday. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming. Sending you lots of cyber hugs . Hope you have a better day today.

Beth when are you planning to go out? We're good our end!!

Fly Away, 400 video tapes??!!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:21 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Home Beth, I don't think you will ever realise how pleased I am that you have changed your mind and are going.

Good Luck with the EA tomorrow, but I am sure you will be fine.

((((((((((Big Hugs)))))))))))

Tracy
Thanks
Think I did the official 'how to make a right arse of yourself on a public forum' wobbly but hey, who better than me to do it......LOL
Luckily I have thick skin....hee hee
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Phew - I will be able to sleep at night now

Sending you a big (((((hug))))) How terrible for you. It must be heartbreaking. You are doing the right thing, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Will you get news about your cat from it's new owners?

Good luck with lunch - we were at the outlaws yesterday.:Why does my MIL insist on giving us loads of her crap when we ar trying to get rid of our own. A few months ago, she gave us 400 (yes four hundred) video tapes
Hope you are a bit cheered up now you have seen Beth's back! :
It was hard, but they were a lovely young couple and I know we have done the right thing leaving him here. James the new owner (very good looking ) did say he would send us updates which was nice. I am going to get Jason to text tomorrow and ask how he has been.

400 tapes, what on earth did she expect you to do with those - but it did make me smile.

I am SOOOOOOOOO Pleased that Beth is back, this has made my day

Originally Posted by Reedy
We left our cat behind in the UK too.... So I can symathise sending you a big huggle {{{{}}}}

I am not regretting the move...

Lau xx

Hi Lau

Thanks for the hug, think I need them more than usual at the moment, my emotions seem to be running a riot. Glad you are not regretting the move, you are in Melbourne now aren't you? Hopefully I will get to meet you soon

Take Care
Tracy
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife

We were out shopping, seeing in-laws and a friend who won't be around for my meal out. It was a pretty good day, but eek, only 31 days left. Everything is getting sorted...slowly.

Tracy, sorry to hear that you had a bad day yesterday. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming. Sending you lots of cyber hugs Hope you have a better day today.

Beth when are you planning to go out? We're good our end!!

Fly Away, 400 video tapes??!!
Hiya SW - hope the inlaws weren't too bad. Mine spent the whole time tiptoing around the great white emigration elephant sitting in the middle of the room.

31 days EEEEKKK - you are very calm - honest!

Yes 400 tapes. FIL used to record films from the TV. Nothing like palming your probs off on someone else...

Thanks
Think I did the official 'how to make a right arse of yourself on a public forum' wobbly: but hey, who better than me to do it......LOL
Beth x x :
PMSL Beth, you are a crazy woman and we love you. We're just glad you're back and although we can laugh at your making an arse of yourself, we do understand.

It was hard, but they were a lovely young couple and I know we have done the right thing leaving him here. James the new owner (very good looking ) did say he would send us updates which was nice. I am going to get Jason to text tomorrow and ask how he has been.

400 tapes, what on earth did she expect you to do with those - but it did make me smile.

I am SOOOOOOOOO Pleased that Beth is back, this has made my day:

Take Care
Tracy
So glad that you can check up on your cat. They are sensible creatures and will stay with anyone who looks after them. We had our friends cat to stay for 2 weeks last year and they were very upset that she didn't pine for them, just settled right in. Chin up and another big hug. (((())))

We asked everyone we knew, charities etc if they needed any tapes and had no takers. In the end, we took them to Ross on Wye to a factory which can recycle them - cost us £40.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I am SOOOOOOOOO Pleased that Beth is back, this has made my day

Hi Lau

Thanks for the hug, think I need them more than usual at the moment, my emotions seem to be running a riot. Glad you are not regretting the move, you are in Melbourne now aren't you? Hopefully I will get to meet you soon

Take Care
Tracy

Tracy,

Yep in Mellie - looking forward to it...

You can see my new baby too - she is a 4 month old 'wild' kittie xx

Lau x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Forgot to say, had 2 viewings on my rental flat on Friday and one rang back asking what the service charge is. Fingers crossed that is a good sign.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to say, had 2 viewings on my rental flat on Friday and one rang back asking what the service charge is. Fingers crossed that is a good sign.
Its a good sign , lets hope so
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:31 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Think I did the official 'how to make a right arse of yourself on a public forum' wobbly but hey, who better than me to do it......LOL
Beth x x
And you did it in fine style, believe me. No-one could've made a better job of it

Got the email fine, thank you By the time we get to make our statement, things will be sorted good & proper....

Then I'll cut & paste your girlie tantrum & wail....."ME TOOO!!! WE'RE NOT GOING & YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.