Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by dinky2
Wish I could de-stress by mowing!! I tend to drink wine instead which has caused me to put a stone on since our meds in June
OH and I are on the wagon now for a while, not exactly easy after a day like today!

Can sympathise with the garden, ours is half taken up with a hill, which without spending a fortune, is impossible to get looking nice. Last week, OH discovered a rat eating his bird food so now we have a rat bait station out there which has to be hidden every time we have a viewing
Oh the joys of house selling!!
Oh God, it just gets more and more mad doesn't it?? There's Sparkywife wondering how come people think they have a garden hidden somewhere, theres you hiding rat traps and there's me holding a fan heater on top of a step ladder to dry a wall out.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oh God, it just gets more and more mad doesn't it?? There's Sparkywife wondering how come people think they have a garden hidden somewhere, theres you hiding rat traps and there's me holding a fan heater on top of a step ladder to dry a wall out.
You almost feel sorry for the buyers with all we are hiding- only almost mind!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
You almost feel sorry for the buyers with all we are hiding- only almost mind!
Nah, they have put us through hell, serves them right!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:52 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

well the feedback was the dining room was a little small , maybe is maybe not .

i'll measure it later
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scott
well the feedback was the dining room was a little small , maybe is maybe not .

i'll measure it later
Well it's only small if you can't get a dining table in.

Guess what? Today they started digging up the road infront of my house to put in a new water main. GRRR Talk about bad timing.:curse:
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:05 pm
Account Closed

Well it's only small if you can't get a dining table in.

Guess what? Today they started digging up the road infront of my house to put in a new water main. GRRR Talk about bad timing.:curse:
well we can seat 6 in there !! oh well , wallys .

Now that is bad news too , i guess its a mess ?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well we can seat 6 in there !! oh well , wallys .

Now that is bad news too , I guess its a mess ?
It's not small then! Tell them they are wallys!

Bloomin roadworks just make the wrong impression - the road is normally quiet, but now there is a traffic jam as half the road is shut.:curse:
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:11 pm
Account Closed

It's not small then! Tell them they are wallys!

Bloomin roadworks just make the wrong impression - the road is normally quiet, but now there is a traffic jam as half the road is shut.:curse:
i will do .

yeah its not good , how long for ?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i will do .

yeah its not good , how long for ?
Don't know - months! They've had a road leading to ours up since October.

Honestly, we will never sell this house. We might as well just give up and rent it out.

Sorry, just really p'd off today.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:17 pm
Account Closed

Don't know - months! They've had a road leading to ours up since October.

Honestly, we will never sell this house. We might as well just give up and rent it out.

Sorry, just really p'd off today.
stick with it , it will come right

it is dissapointing tho
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

stick with it , it will come right

it is dissapointing tho
Thanks - you stick with it too. Some bugger must need to move house????
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Ahhh FA - you know what you need....a holiday ((hugs))

Who is that in your avatar?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Ahhh FA - you know what you need....a holiday ((hugs))

Who is that in your avatar?
Thanks Hayles, can I come with you??

That's me in my Avatar (although 2 years ago) - whose that in your avatar?

Any news on the exchange???
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

LOL we are crossing threads and I have changed my avatar 3 times tonight so dont know which one you mean - but the one now is me and my baby sister.

I text our buyer today to ask if she had mortage offer - she said no they had some extra paperwork to do :curse: and should be done end of week ...so I said I wanted complete next fri as we are going away for 3 weeks...she didnt seem very impressed but this is just dragging on and on for no reason whatsoever. Going to start yelling at gorgeous EA Friday.

Where shall we go on our hols then?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Fly Away, am sending some cyber hugs your way. How s***** is their timing??!! Sometimes it just feels like one thing after another. Bet you feel like going out there and thumping someone.

I have an urge to get in the car and take a road trip somewhere. Anyone fancy joing me and where would you like to go before we all leave to go down under? A holiday would be nice but I fancy a good 'old drive to waste some petrol

Yeah, we remember you Fly Away, you were the very first peeps we talked to!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.