Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:59 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by spaceys
God, have just read through about 20 pages!!! Agree with daunted how do you lot get anything done????

Am working nights this week so just dragged myself out of bed about an hr ago to pick up daughter from school.

Had our first viewing yesterday, a couple. They loved it, but they have a house to sell first and only been on market a week, but they have had a 2nd viewing. Have had another call this morning (woke me up ), viewer wanted to come round about 1pm, said i would still be in bed. 7 is the only time could do as kids activities etc. He called back and they coming at 7.
So still tidy from yesterday so not much cleaning to do hurray
FAB

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Go on the trip and don't come back!!!!!!!!!
if i didnt know you i could take that the wrong way
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spaceys
God, have just read through about 20 pages!!! Agree with daunted how do you lot get anything done????

Am working nights this week so just dragged myself out of bed about an hr ago to pick up daughter from school.

Had our first viewing yesterday, a couple. They loved it, but they have a house to sell first and only been on market a week, but they have had a 2nd viewing. Have had another call this morning (woke me up ), viewer wanted to come round about 1pm, said i would still be in bed. 7 is the only time could do as kids activities etc. He called back and they coming at 7.
So still tidy from yesterday so not much cleaning to do hurray
Great news. Hope they like it!

Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Oh forgot to say congrats on your offer, thats fab news, maybe October wont be a bad month after all

I think you have all found a way of strapping the lap top onto you or something so you can make contact on here all day
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Thanks Fly away me to.

Right off to make tea now, lets hope the viewings come flooding in
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
FAB

if i didnt know you i could take that the wrong way

Sorry, I was in a hurry to post so said in as few words as I could!

What I should of said is;

Put your stuff in a container. Sign all the papers and leave with solicitor. Go away on reccie. Get a rental. If you need to one of you can use the return ticket to go back to tie up loose ends, the other one can wait for the container.

Something like that anyway.........
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:10 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, I was in a hurry to post so said in as few words as I could!

What I should of said is;

Put your stuff in a container. Sign all the papers and leave with solicitor. Go away on reccie. Get a rental. If you need to one of you can use the return ticket to go back to tie up loose ends, the other one can wait for the container.

Something like that anyway.........

aahhhhhhhhh, now i get it, good plan. my heads spinning now, not even looked into shipping, better get that to do list out!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:12 pm
so far so good

off to cook tea, now not to much posting whilst i'm away
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
So you want good service??

Man phoned 12.30 for valuation

Valued at 2.00

Instructed at 2.30

Photo done, already on net, board ordered, 2.45

viewing booked, 3.00

Sold 3.07

If we did estate agency then our estate agency would be the best estate agency in the world!

Bushy the EA.
Very efficient, do you want ours?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
off to cook tea, now not to much posting whilst i'm away

We'll try not to!

Got to take a small child to piano lesson, so I won't be around either!

Good luck to everyone tonight with viewing etc.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

So Bushman...you were telling fibs!!! that'll teach me to read following posts before i reply!!! silly me

I'd love to know what Walkermat had said to have had it removed, we don't see that very often...guess i'll never know now!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

ian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura aboutian_s has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sammy hows it going? We're in the same boat as you again! Sold in June, chain collapsed mid September. We had booked shippers and already moved into a rental. Back on the market 2 weeks ago and have had six viewers but no takers. Now got two agents marketing it to see if that will move things along. We are now making a Plan B - we have to validate by April, so being pessimistic we are remortgaging to raise funds for a validation trip in March. When do you have to validate by?

Ian.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:27 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
So Bushman...you were telling fibs!!! that'll teach me to read following posts before i reply!!! silly me

I'd love to know what Walkermat had said to have had it removed, we don't see that very often...guess i'll never know now!!
yes but if you check walkermat's post you will notice that there is no EDITED BY line at the bottom - so it wasnt removed by the mods - it was just walkermat messing around

not sure i want to know really - too much info and all that
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sammyg

Naughty Bushey. SLAPPPP

Walkermat, you have to PM us all with what you said! You are obviously too young to remember 'The Survivors'. God I feel old now.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yes but if you check walkermat's post you will notice that there is no EDITED BY line at the bottom - so it wasnt removed by the mods - it was just walkermat messing around

not sure i want to know really - too much info and all that
Clever Tiggs!

Naughty Walkermat. SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:30 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Naughty Bushey. SLAPPPP

Walkermat, you have to PM us all with what you said! You are obviously too young to remember 'The Survivors'. God I feel old now.
i dont remember 'the survivors' ?! was it in colour or black and white

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.