Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom from Hell

Whinging Pom from Hell

Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:30 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Default Whinging Pom from Hell

Has anyone met a whinging Pom from hell or are you one yourself, one that can't stop whinging and whinge about every small trivial thing. On that show new life downunder, there was a woman in Perth that every time she opened her mouth it was to whinge about OZ.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom from Hell

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Has anyone met a whinging Pom from hell or are you one yourself, one that can't stop whinging and whinge about every small trivial thing. On that show new life downunder, there was a woman in Perth that every time she opened her mouth it was to whinge about OZ.
Not me.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:43 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I always whinge about scumbag dole bludging good for nothing ferals.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:46 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by renth
I always whinge about scumbag dole bludging good for nothing ferals.
So do most Aussies.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

I could answer yes to this - well almost - but it seems Turtletom has turned a new leaf...and hardly whinges anymore.....shhhhhhh keep it quiet though please
Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:05 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, two of them actually...I try my best to avoid them,they depress me so much after I've had a conversation with them...In the first 10mins of meeting one of these women she had a go at stuffing and telling me how much Im going to miss Wales Kind of not seen her for a few months
Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:34 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

I have met a whinging Aussie from hell, just happy to moan and do nothing about whatever he moans about.

There's a couple of toned down versions in my workplace.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

by the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the rough

No not really. I have a whinge when someone in a store wants to look in my handbag when i am leaving.That's about it.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 6:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by by the sea side
No not really. I have a whinge when someone in a store wants to look in my handbag when i am leaving.That's about it.

l agree with that whinge, it does'nt stop people shoplifting, they just hide stuff in their jacket instead of their bag. Searching bags is pointless and just annoys people, stripsearching people is the only way they could stop shoplifters hiding stuff.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Oct 25th 2006 at 6:42 am.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Country Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the rough

l agree with that whinge, it does'nt stop people shoplifting, they just hide stuff in their jacket instead of their bag. Searching bags is pointless and just annoys people, stripsearching people is the only way they could stop shoplifters hiding stuff.
Out of interest, don't they have electronic security gates at the exit doors in Aus, like they do in shops like M&S, Tesco's etc in the UK?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Country Boy
Out of interest, don't they have electronic security gates at the exit doors in Aus, like they do in shops like M&S, Tesco's etc in the UK?

Yes they do. They still check your bags though

I don't find it that much of an issue myself.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:43 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

No, never ever!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

It makes me very tempted to put something embarassing in there just for a laugh! Maybe a battery driven friend!!

I do find myself very conscious of whinging though, and I think it actually makes me less prone to whinge about things than i would perhaps naturally have done. And i don't recon anyone I've made mates with tends to do it either(they'll be glad to hear)

Not that i find that much to whinge about here anyway, cept that i've not yet won lotto.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Probably the ones on here that say they can't make friends, even when they have been in Australia for a while.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:56 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
I could answer yes to this - well almost - but it seems Turtletom has turned a new leaf...and hardly whinges anymore.....shhhhhhh keep it quiet though please
HOORAH!

Oops sorry, hoorah Fingers crossed it stays that way for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.