Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:52 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Scott
water ?

hey , can't stay tho .
please..no ice, just lemon
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:52 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Can you lot keep the noise down,im trying to work here,thanks.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:53 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Evening - still cooking mine but surfing BE while I do it.
evening!!

typical woman..multitasking...........
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sarab40
please..no ice, just lemon
there you go , you sure its good for you ?
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
you are ?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 5:54 pm
sarab40

oooo sorry..didnt notice you there in the corner...
hello..want a drink?
You have lots of paperwork there.....
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

evening!!

typical woman..multitasking...........
How true!

Also changing my avatar for the picture thingie.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:03 pm
Account Closed

guys , gotta go .

enjoy yer evening
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:04 pm
sarab40

How true!

Also changing my avatar for the picture thingie.
you look great....
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:04 pm
sarab40

Originally Posted by Scott
guys , gotta go .

enjoy yer evening
bye
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

you look great....
Thanks! That was 2 years ago and with my hair straightened - I have naturally wavy hair. It was the only photo on the lappy.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:09 pm
sarab40

Thanks! That was 2 years ago and with my hair straightened - I have naturally wavy hair. It was the only photo on the lappy.
Wish I HAD some hair!!!
Plenty on my chin...........
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

oooo sorry..didnt notice you there in the corner...
hello..want a drink?
You have lots of paperwork there.....
Yeah yeah paperwork nothing but paperwork,got to make the deadline you see just gotta make.Drink you say ?? ok i'll have a little scotch and water,but hey barkeep light on the water you hear light on the water and none of that mini iceberg stuff neither.Gotta make this damn deadline.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wish I HAD some hair!!!
Plenty on my chin...........
LOL. Well what about a transplant........
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:12 pm
sarab40

Yeah yeah paperwork nothing but paperwork,got to make the deadline you see just gotta make.Drink you say ?? ok i'll have a little scotch and water,but hey barkeep light on the water you hear light on the water and none of that mini iceberg stuff neither.Gotta make this damn deadline.
want any nuts or crisps with it?
Just keep it a bit tidy there on the floor ...people could trip on those papers there......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.