Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom Add banned

Whinging Pom Add banned

Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom Add banned

Well....kiwis and Aussies all seem the same to me.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why did MD09 remove his post?
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:31 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MD09
Wendy, I couldn't agree more. There are immigrants who come here and just slot in like they have always lived here. These people are usually very likable.

Then you have the type who just want to change oz into a mini UK. These people either end up back in the UK or stay and live a miserable existence complaining about everything and anything.
it can also be said that people who are coming here and yet havent been here yet but are so keen on bagging their country of birth as nothing but whingers .
The crap and spewtum that comes out of their facial oriface just to quantify there reason for leaving is no less offensive to those returning to the uk and have lived the australian dream .They are often petty and pathetic remarks but i suppose if it makes your mind up its ok .
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:32 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why did MD09 remove his post?

Brain cell missfire?
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:32 am
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
read the post again.. its the stereotypical, UK view, of Australian men.
Nice to see what you lot really think of us.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:35 am
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Brain cell missfire?
No need to be facetious.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassenach
it can also be said that people who are coming here and yet havent been here yet but are so keen on bagging their country of birth as nothing but whingers .
The crap and spewtum that comes out of their facial oriface just to quantify there reason for leaving is no less offensive to those returning to the uk and have lived the australian dream .They are often petty and pathetic remarks but i suppose if it makes your mind up its ok .
Without trying to cause arguments or anything, it really depends where you come from in the UK.

Where I lived it was absolutely horrible, no matter who you are you would most likely hate it there. Most of the people on here have had a, if not priveledge life, then an easier life than I could ever have hoped for.

Australia for me gives me more choices than I'd have ever had in the UK.

I appreciate that for some, Australia isn't that fabulous but then some people like yourself should afford us the same decency and see that we actually do have more choice here and a better future for our kids.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:43 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Wendy
Without trying to cause arguments or anything, it really depends where you come from in the UK.

Where I lived it was absolutely horrible, no matter who you are you would most likely hate it there. Most of the people on here have had a, if not priveledge life, then an easier life than I could ever have hoped for.

Australia for me gives me more choices than I'd have ever had in the UK.

I appreciate that for some, Australia isn't that fabulous but then some people like yourself should afford us the same decency and see that we actually do have more choice here and a better future for our kids.
You're tops, Wendy.

People like you make it work.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

The sterotypical view of the Brit is a soccer Man United top wearing knob or Hugh Grant(!)
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Wendy, I couldn't agree more. There are immigrants who come here and just slot in like they have always lived here. These people are usually very likable.

Then you have the type who just want to change oz into a mini UK. These people either end up back in the UK or stay and live a miserable existence complaining about everything and anything.

Originally Posted by sassenach
You're both right!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
You're both right!
So are you - now lets all hug!

I can feel the love tonight.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:26 am

ShozInOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Whinging Pom add banned because of large numbers of Poms whinging that its offensive.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...001021,00.html
If it was an advert stereotyping or demeaning Pakistanis here, then it would probably be banned too. It is a fine line.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

While on ads, everyone must remember the Lara Bingle ad campaign, the aussie ads with big scenery, big boobs and Lara in fine ocker tone saying "where the bloody hell are you".

Well she emigrated - to the UK
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:29 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
The sterotypical view of the Brit is a soccer Man United top wearing knob or Hugh Grant(!)
Watch it sunshine.

I'm from Manchester, occasionally wear the colours and sometimes have a Huge Rant.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
While on ads, everyone must remember the Lara Bingle ad campaign, the aussie ads with big scenery, big boobs and Lara in fine ocker tone saying "where the bloody hell are you".

Well she emigrated - to the UK

Did she

Well you'll be able to tell who she is on the beaches of the UK anyway, just look for the 'bronze' godess in the middle of the lobster looking women

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.