Wikiposts

whinging forum

Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by milliesmum
slap slap slap (thats for Steve)

ds has now decided that he can't put his trousers back on after going to the loo, can a 4 year old get any lazier? yes I know, of course they can, he never fails to surprise me with just how lazy he is, I shall be running around at the back of him forever

I have to go out at 3.30 to get dd and I can bet he will still be trying to put his bloody trousers on then, never mind his shoes

Oh and ds's middle name is Steve (after my brother, who is another lazy but lovable boy) I wonder if all Steve's are like this or just mine?
what lazy or lovable

serious note
only my opinion so dont shout but
the more you follow him round wiping his ass the more he`ll let you
your making a rod for your own back my dear

sorry if this offends or its not want you want to hear
but like I said my opinion only
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve`o
what lazy or lovable

Both!

serious note
only my opinion so dont shout but
the more you follow him round wiping his ass the more he`ll let you
your making a rod for your own back my dear

sorry if this offends or its not want you want to hear
but like I said my opinion only
I know I know, but its quicker and I am much more efficient I don't do it always am not offended, your right

My girls are not like this at all, very independant

Oh and I made him do his own trousers (back to front) and shoes (got them on the wrong feet) so he had to walk to school like this protesting the whole way revenge is sweet

Last edited by milliesmum; Apr 25th 2006 at 2:52 am.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:54 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I made him do his own trousers (back to front) and shoes (got them on the wrong feet) so he had to walk to school like this protesting the whole way revenge is sweet

ha ha serves the little devil right

regards steve
Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:54 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

I know I know, but its quicker and I am much more efficient I don't do it always am not offended, your right

My girls are not like this at all, very independant

thats cos hes a clever little chap an hes got you sussed

No offence neither.

Nev
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

I know Nev, he has always run rings around me
Old May 3rd 2006, 10:25 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Whereabouts in the UK?
Can't say for fear you will track me down and I'll have no choice but to bop you on the nose a few times. Lets say we are all over from scotland to exeter. With some time near you in the midlands.