Wikiposts

whinging forum

Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:52 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by steve`o
its going to be bloody difficult for them to find a corsa in oz mate

dont you guys call them hoons ??
corsa's are barina's ...hoons are boy racers...all very confusing *reaches for aussie dictionary*...
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 7:04 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
shit!

gold and chunky rings - yes
holden commodore - same thing (yes)
caps and hoods - yes
too hot for shellsuits - boardies and thongs?

i might have to move to CANNOCK...
LOL, not real chavs then.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 7:06 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: whinging forum

its going to be bloody difficult for them to find a corsa in oz mate
Thankfully!

dont you guys call them hoons ??
Nope. A hoon is just anyone who loves to run around in a big muscle car.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Thankfully!

Nope. A hoon is just anyone who loves to run around in a big muscle car.
Wel you've opened my eyes Vash.

I have Chavs, Hoons a nd Hippies all within 3 doors of me :scared:

I'm soooo glad I've sold my house
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:23 pm
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by WendyC
Wel you've opened my eyes Vash.

I have Chavs, Hoons a nd Hippies all within 3 doors of me :scared:

I'm soooo glad I've sold my house
Did you sell it to a chav, a hoon, or a hippy?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Did you sell it to a chav, a hoon, or a hippy?
An Indonesian nurse. She's gonna love us
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 11:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
An Indonesian nurse. She's gonna love us

do i detect just a hint of sarcasm there wends??
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

do i detect just a hint of sarcasm there wends??

I'm not being sarcastic.

OK then maybe just a tad

She'll be fine really, there is a few other indonesian families close by. I know they are quite community spirited and will make her very welcome.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:05 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I am fed up, not only has my dental abcess flared up AGAIN, but it is a weekend AGAIN. Add to this the fact that my face is swollen and I look like a hamster

Shirley x
Further to this, just got back from the dentist who didn't just give me the antibiotics nooooo he decided he was going to take the top off the tooth (it's a crown) and drain it! So he came at me with the drill with no warning, drained it and left it open

I have to go back tomorrow to have it root filled (£160 thank you very much!)

So NOT happy again

Still can't eat, but I suppose the upside is it could kickstart my diet! Can't train for the Race for life either
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Further to this, just got back from the dentist who didn't just give me the antibiotics nooooo he decided he was going to take the top off the tooth (it's a crown) and drain it! So he came at me with the drill with no warning, drained it and left it open

I have to go back tomorrow to have it root filled (£160 thank you very much!)

So NOT happy again

Still can't eat, but I suppose the upside is it could kickstart my diet! Can't train for the Race for life either
Poor you i can sympathise with you.
That happended to me last year i ended up with my tooth out ouch
Mandy
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:14 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Poor you i can sympathise with you.
That happended to me last year i ended up with my tooth out ouch
Mandy

I was tempted believe me, but he reckons it is an important chewing tooth and it needs saving! This is the third abcess since December If it doesn't work I'll take the damn thing out myself.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

I was tempted believe me, but he reckons it is an important chewing tooth and it needs saving! This is the third abcess since December If it doesn't work I'll take the damn thing out myself.

Mine was on the nerve ending and had caused migranes (so bad i had a ct scan the dr thought i had a brain tumour), i hate the dentist but i actually kissed him when he took the tooth out . touch wood i never get another one.
Mandy
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I had a tooth like that. Kept getting abscesses every three months for about two years. In the end I made the dentist take it out. Never had one since.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:27 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

wendy said
In the end I made the dentist take it out. Never had one since

oooh eerr missus

ding dong
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wendy said
In the end I made the dentist take it out. Never had one since

oooh eerr missus

ding dong

Trust you

I don't like dentists, much prefer doctors

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.