Wikiposts

whinging forum

Old Apr 23rd 2006, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by steve`o
where are you guys then
ive just spent the last hr asleep in the garden
( luvley and warm bright sunshine )

my back garden at the moment pictured below
We live in Essex, thanks for rubbing it in mate, now I feel a whole lot better .
where about do u live?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

ok my whinge...

I have just spent all weekend trying to paint my bathroom cabinets with some of that 'paint & grain' paint ... you know the stuff that is supposed to make your old cabinets look like new wooden ones!
Well after many hours work do my cabinets look like new???? NO they look like my old cabinets that someone has tried to paint to look like wood ... :scared:
they certainly don't look like the nice pictures on the side of the tin!!

aarrgghh!!!!!
I should have just bought new ones in the first place rather than trying to save money by 'making over' the old ones - i think i have watched too many of those stupid changing rooms programmes!

Tiggs
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 7:45 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

I am on two weeks leave and ive spent the whole of the first week with the bloody flu

Nev.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 7:50 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
We live in Essex, thanks for rubbing it in mate, now I feel a whole lot better .
where about do u live?
trafford greater manchester
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
ok my whinge...

I have just spent all weekend trying to paint my bathroom cabinets with some of that 'paint & grain' paint ... you know the stuff that is supposed to make your old cabinets look like new wooden ones!
Well after many hours work do my cabinets look like new???? NO they look like my old cabinets that someone has tried to paint to look like wood ... :scared:
they certainly don't look like the nice pictures on the side of the tin!!

aarrgghh!!!!!
I should have just bought new ones in the first place rather than trying to save money by 'making over' the old ones - i think i have watched too many of those stupid changing rooms programmes!

Tiggs
We used that stuff in our last house on the banister never worked for us either even ronseal does what it says on the tin never works for us either nor look as good as it does on the tin.
Mandy
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 8:18 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
We used that stuff in our last house on the banister never worked for us either even ronseal does what it says on the tin never works for us either nor look as good as it does on the tin.
Mandy

its bloody expensive an all!

Nev.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 9:54 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by WendyC
This one's run a birthing pool business, we have all sorts of weird and wondeful people turning up at all times of the day. Her hubby is a Liberal Democrat :scared: They have 6 kids and counting and they are all out front running round like looneys. The oldest is 7, the youngest is 13 months and there isn't anyone keeping their eye on them !!

There is also no gate to keep them in

Do you still want them, I'll ship em down for you in the morning
LOL, sounds hiliarious! I like a bit of cabaret!

As long as they don't make too much noise or intrude onto other people's property, I can't see too many problems! Yeah, ship 'em over and I'll swap you for our chavs!

I think they are BNP supporters - are you having second thoughts yet...?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 12:05 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

I live in the UK and my neighbours are hippy's :scared:

Can I swap please
i live on the sunshine coast and my neighbours are chavs - how can that be? they're not english! is there an oz equivalent of chav?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 1:17 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Bogan?

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
i live on the sunshine coast and my neighbours are chavs - how can that be? they're not english! is there an oz equivalent of chav?
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 1:40 pm
Banned

Cosh Fulton is a jewel in the roughCosh Fulton is a jewel in the roughCosh Fulton is a jewel in the roughCosh Fulton is a jewel in the rough

I live in the UK and my neighbours are hippy's :scared:

Can I swap please
I live up Bum Crack Creek and my neighbours are bloody galahs and numbats!
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 1:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cosh Fulton
I'd move
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 3:22 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cosh Fulton
So you live near politicians and public servants then.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:19 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
There is no Australian equivalent of the chav.

Your neighbours may have some chav-like characteristics, but I doubt that they are proper chavs.

How much gold jewellery do they wear? How many Vauxhall Corsas do they own? Have you seen them in Burberry and Von Dutch baseball caps and hoodies? Do they parade about in shell suits and white trainers? Do they have several chunky rings on their fingers?

These are the minimum requirements of chavdom.
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:37 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Your neighbours may have some chav-like characteristics, but I doubt that they are proper chavs.

How much gold jewellery do they wear? How many Vauxhall Corsas do they own? Have you seen them in Burberry and Von Dutch baseball caps and hoodies? Do they parade about in shell suits and white trainers? Do they have several chunky rings on their fingers?

shit!

gold and chunky rings - yes
holden commodore - same thing (yes)
caps and hoods - yes
too hot for shellsuits - boardies and thongs?

i might have to move to CANNOCK...
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 6:39 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

its going to be bloody difficult for them to find a corsa in oz mate

dont you guys call them hoons ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.