Wikiposts

whinging forum

Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:36 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: whinging forum

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
ok.....why do people keep starting these whinging threads?? every 6 months or so, the forum dips into the doldrums and everyone complains about everyone complaining....then every one is happy and nice to each other.....then all the whinging starts.
life sucks, never goes to plan (I should know) - get over it or deal with it!!

is that ok???
sounds like excellent advice to me Sue
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 9:37 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Three years ago, there was a land-slip down my road, which caused the wall and half the pavement to drop 20 feet down the hill and it still hasn't been fixed! It was caused by council neglect as they didn't check the road drains regularly enough, they blocked up, the water running down the hill had nowhere to drain to and the bank fell into the industrial estate. I'd like to whinge about that please - unless of course three years is considered an acceptable time-frame for land-slides these days.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:04 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Three years ago, there was a land-slip down my road, which caused the wall and half the pavement to drop 20 feet down the hill and it still hasn't been fixed! It was caused by council neglect as they didn't check the road drains regularly enough, they blocked up, the water running down the hill had nowhere to drain to and the bank fell into the industrial estate. I'd like to whinge about that please - unless of course three years is considered an acceptable time-frame for land-slides these days.
my partner wants our dog to watch when we have sex. i'm not happy about this. is this normal?
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:09 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne
my partner wants our dog to watch when we have sex. i'm not happy about this. is this normal?
Yes very normal , also in these days is to stream it live on the net , oh and give us all your link for that
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:13 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I am fed up, not only has my dental abcess flared up AGAIN, but it is a weekend AGAIN. Add to this the fact that my face is swollen and I look like a hamster and I have just had to paint some more gloss work, and you may realise I am not in the best of moods today!

Usually when I feel peed off to this extent I find and consume chocolate, but eating is the LAST thing I feel like so very very

Feel better for whinging about it now though, thanks

Shirley x
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
as requested by jack the lad

please submit all your whinging here so we can rate, mark and finally ignore it

regards steve
Well I have a bloody bloody buggary bollocky essay to write. Should have started last wednesday but I have been very very busy relaxing!!
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

i feel sick and have invited friends round for dinner so got to cook self inflicted though
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I am fed up, not only has my dental abcess flared up AGAIN, but it is a weekend AGAIN. Add to this the fact that my face is swollen and I look like a hamster and I have just had to paint some more gloss work, and you may realise I am not in the best of moods today!

Usually when I feel peed off to this extent I find and consume chocolate, but eating is the LAST thing I feel like so very very

Feel better for whinging about it now though, thanks

Shirley x
I feel your pain, I really do and mine was a Friday night too. Always is.

Jo
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:50 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

regards steve
Whinge no. 1 George Michael is on in manchester in november and I won't be here to see him!

Whinge no.2 thought I'd finished this damn visa application now I find out it best to fill in skill matching pages.......aggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

whinge...whinge....whinge.....whinge...........
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:52 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeyballantyne

well at least your partner doesn't want to watch you have sex with your dog........now that wouldn't be normal! :scared:
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

regards steve
Where do I start.

Hubbies company has moved office this weekend and he the infrastructure manager and needs to oversee the moving of all the servers and all the workstations. He got back from work 9pm Friday and he left Saturday morning bright and early (6am) and is not due home until 8pm Monday. Of course this was not planned so he has had the same pants and socks on :scared: and he'll expect me to pick them up and put them in the washing machine :scared: :scared:

Then theres the house sale in the Uk. But thats to long a story.

Then theres the niggling one I have about feeling overlooked when trying to help some people, thats also another story.

Then theres the kids on school holidays and the constant cleaning and entertaining and moaning and arguing.

Ok I will stop for now.

Jo
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 12:51 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

regards steve
it rained here for 3 days straight this week
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby has left me on my own with 4 kids for 2 weeks while he travels back to the UK in the lap of luxury.
There will that do?
Nicky

Oh and it is cold here at the moment.

Oh and you can only heat either the living area of this house or the bedrooms not both.

I am sure that I will think of more

Last edited by NickyP; Apr 23rd 2006 at 12:54 am. Reason: Thought of more
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 12:56 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickyP
Hubby has left me on my own with 4 kids for 2 weeks while he travels back to the UK in the lap of luxury.
There will that do?
Nicky

Oh and it is cold here at the moment.

Oh and you can only heat either the living area of this house or the bedrooms not both.

I am sure that I will think of more
hell no that`s your job!
put on a cardigan or better still knit one
Old Apr 23rd 2006, 12:57 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
Well I have a bloody bloody buggary bollocky essay to write. Should have started last wednesday but I have been very very busy relaxing!!

I'll join you in this one! mine due tomorrow and have only written 1500 words of 4000, i mean who,
tell me just WHO wants to know 'how children learn mathematics'

some sad sicko ar*eole, who obviously has nothing to do with their spare time other than read 20 lots of 4000 words of bloody crap and drivel!!!!

Ahhh that's better now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.