Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

whingers and whiners

whingers and whiners

Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whingers and whiners

Originally Posted by kevin747
You're certainly not a typical Aussie,you're too articulate.I have red hair,have battered Mars bars for breakfast and toss my caber all day long.
In other words yer a fat ginger w**ker

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 12th 2010 at 2:09 am. Reason: language!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Just a question, how come mic and mat have so much karma?? Is it because they were telling an old hand to bugger off? Maybe?
I used to tell Hutch to bugger off all the time. Never got me much.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevin747
You're certainly not a typical Aussie,you're too articulate.I have red hair,have battered Mars bars for breakfast and toss my caber all day long.
Attached Thumbnails whingers and whiners-drooling-homer.gif  
Old Jun 11th 2010, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

twinkle twinkle choccy bar
if I eat you now you won't get far

row row row your boat gently down the river if you see a polar bear don't forget to shiver

incy wincy spider climbing up the toilet spout
bit you on the bum and made you scream and shout
poor hairy incy got the shock of his life
cause it was a nasty part of you and he fancied a bit of your wife
Old Jun 12th 2010, 12:07 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I used to tell Hutch to bugger off all the time. Never got me much.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 12:09 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Just a question, how come mic and mat have so much karma?? Is it because they were telling an old hand to bugger off? Maybe?
If you can't rack up a full line of karma blocks in three years, then you really are doing something wrong.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 3:04 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Nice. I can see the headline now. "Newbie tells old hand to bugger off"

I look forward to the response.
I wouldn't call it telling someone to bugger off. More questioning why keep coming back if they hate this place so much. But then again you could say that about my existence in aus. Why do I stay? I think I need to sit down with a bottle of Mount Gay Rum and figure that one out... I know the closer to the bottom of the bottle the more clear the answer will be... How pathetic really... I think I'll go and smash a cain toad to death to make myself feel better.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 3:06 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hutch
If you can't rack up a full line of karma blocks in three years, then you really are doing something wrong.
I tend to judge my life these days by the line of empty grog bottles scattered around the garbage can... I much more precise gauge don't you think?
Old Jun 12th 2010, 3:09 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by mic n mat
I think I'll go and smash a cain toad to death to make myself feel better.
As Amazulu often says on these forums, Australia is not for everyone. Seems like you need to head back to the yookay.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 5:19 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: whingers and whiners

Originally Posted by Hutch
Australia is not for everyone.
I would prefer to see that phrased - "not everyone is for Australia".

BB
Old Jun 12th 2010, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

blueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really nice

I like oz
Old Jun 12th 2010, 3:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blueballs
I like oz
Someone has to.
Old Jun 12th 2010, 3:32 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blueballs
I like oz
Can anyone hear an echo echo echo !!!!
Old Jun 12th 2010, 3:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Can anyone hear an echo echo echo !!!!
Nope, all I can hear is soemthng that sounds like an elephant with a blocked nose!!! I think is my mate's ex, sleeping on the sofa in the next room, but I'm not positive
Old Jun 12th 2010, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Nope, all I can hear is soemthng that sounds like an elephant with a blocked nose!!! I think is my mate's ex, sleeping on the sofa in the next room, but I'm not positive
Must be all that cheese!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.