Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

whingers and whiners

whingers and whiners

Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:42 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whingers and whiners

Why do some wimmin write such bloody long answers to a thread moan bitch wail whinge
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Why do some wimmin write such bloody long answers to a thread moan bitch wail whinge
To give you something to whinge about of course Same reason they write long pm's
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
To give you something to whinge about of course Same reason they write long pm's
I am therefore cursed,i hope my divorce papers will not be sooooooooo long winded.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I am therefore cursed,i hope my divorce papers will not be sooooooooo long winded.
You love it....how else would you fill the time between shifts
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
S'OK. It has occured to me that a massively disproportinate amount of past 'trolls' and serial unhappy people seem to have that signature.

Which prompts many of us to say 'Who do you hang around with?' It's the idealogical thing again(!)
Bollocks old boy
Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so pleased I could assist others with the true meaning of this thread

I did have 9 whole pages to catch up with....

Altho Mr JenJen is quite good even he doesn't like instructions.... reading books etc
Therefore I have to inflict long winded replies on someone, also in my defence you didn't have to read it
Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:38 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by JenJen
I'm so pleased I could assist others with the true meaning of this thread

Altho Mr JenJen is quite good even he doesn't like instructions.... reading books etc
Therefore I have to inflict long winded replies on someone, also in my defence you didn't have to read it
I have an addictive personality.im addicted to long threads of nothingness,hence i walk the corridors of BE
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:29 am
Account Closed

I'm already married
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:53 am
FREE TIBET

I'm already married
I dont have beer goggles
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

I wouldn't even go there

Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pproehann
I wouldn't even go there
LOL

Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:09 am
Banned

furbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of lightfurbacchione is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hutch
Then you clearly haven't been reading the forums very closely. If I'm coming across as childish then I must have raised the reading age a decade, because compared to the usual drivel on this site I sound like a retired Oxbridge professor.

Still, I'll bear it in mind and just make shit loads of jokes about knobs and tits next time.
Why do you bother coming to BE if you hate it so much? Maybe you should find somewhere else...
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:23 am
Account Closed

Shall I sing??? now let me think

one of the songs from Labyrinth???

Ooh oooh

The wonderufl wizard of us

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm

If your happy and you know it ???
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:28 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mic n mat
Why do you bother coming to BE if you hate it so much? Maybe you should find somewhere else...
Nice. I can see the headline now. "Newbie tells old hand to bugger off"

I look forward to the response.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Nice. I can see the headline now. "Newbie tells old hand to bugger off"

I look forward to the response.
In fairness, they have been members since 2007. Possibly have the lowest post count known to man though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.