British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   While you were sleeping ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/while-you-were-sleeping-642535/)

JenJen Nov 28th 2009 11:47 am

While you were sleeping !

For all you Ozzies and expats over there, while you were sleeping some cold Pommie was thinking about you, sweet dreams :D

Nu-Shooz Nov 28th 2009 11:48 am

Re: While you were sleeping !

Originally Posted by JenJen (Post 8130860)
For all you Ozzies and expats over there, while you were sleeping some cold Pommie was thinking about you, sweet dreams :D

Buy a warmer duvet then:lol:

JenJen Nov 28th 2009 11:49 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz (Post 8130867)
Buy a warmer duvet then:lol:

It's daytime here - feel like I need bloody thermals, nighttimeis fine I have a duvet, thick throw over it and I nice fleece blanket in the bed wrapped round me :D

JenJen Nov 28th 2009 11:50 am

But just to give thoe expats and aussies a fuzzy feeling just thought i'd tell all that they're thought of D

moneypenny20 Nov 28th 2009 12:05 pm

Many thanks, not in bed yet but I'll go, knowing someone cold is thinking of me :wub:

JenJen Nov 28th 2009 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 8130900)
Many thanks, not in bed yet but I'll go, knowing someone cold is thinking of me :wub:

Not a vampire ya know :D

Just hope over to the other thread and tell us all about yourself first please lol

moneypenny20 Nov 28th 2009 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by JenJen (Post 8130904)
Not a vampire ya know :D

Just hope over to the other thread and tell us all about yourself first please lol

Been and done. Too fast for you :p

JenJen Nov 28th 2009 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 8130908)
Been and done. Too fast for you :p

That wouldn't be difficult today, i'm trying to multitask lol

Just washed and dyed my hair, while watching stuff on ebay, now about to have a quick shower before I bid on items, then have to plaster war paint on, get changed and await my brother and his wife coming over :$
Lucky us for they're annual half hour visit.
then I have to get changed again touch up make up and go pick up friend for her hen do

Pollyana Nov 28th 2009 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by JenJen (Post 8130860)

Either drunk or daft then, even Aussies don't think about me when I'm sleeping these days, never mind Poms :lol:

MartinLuther Nov 28th 2009 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by JenJen (Post 8130946)
That wouldn't be difficult today, i'm trying to multitask lol

Just washed and dyed my hair, while watching stuff on ebay, now about to have a quick shower before I bid on items, then have to plaster war paint on, get changed and await my brother and his wife coming over :$
Lucky us for they're annual half hour visit.
then I have to get changed again touch up make up and go pick up friend for her hen do

That's definitely a woman's view of multitasking :lol:

A man's view is doing anything whilst thinking about sex :D