Wikiposts

Where's Wendy C

Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:12 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's Wendy C

Originally Posted by Ransi
i lost me too...

good word though...MINGE...
actually one of my good friends' is called minge...dont know why..sommat to do with her putting a woodbine up her fanny I guess?
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:18 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

actually one of my good friends' is called minge...dont know why..sommat to do with her putting a woodbine up her fanny I guess?
ha ha fag fanny...im gonna phone her tomorrow...minge...
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:32 am
Cheeky member

ha ha fag fanny...im gonna phone her tomorrow...minge...
P.S....not referring to anyone on here...
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:51 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Ransi are you enjoying talking to yourself
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:52 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

what circles do you move in
Old Feb 28th 2006, 9:52 am

Now am talking to myself :scared:, it must be something to do with the full moon
Old Feb 28th 2006, 10:00 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Now am talking to myself :scared:, it must be something to do with the full moon

Margaret! (big hug)
Old Feb 28th 2006, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Margaret! (big hug)

Shouldn't you be working on a story
Old Feb 28th 2006, 11:55 am

Can i just say with reflection on today's BE, - RANSI IS BLOODY MENTAL :scared:
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:18 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Ransi are you enjoying talking to yourself
it's catching ya know?...
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:19 pm
Cheeky member

it's catching ya know?...
I bloody know..
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I bloody know..

Talking to yerself again I see
Old Feb 28th 2006, 7:23 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by WendyC
Talking to yerself again I see
Its catching ya see...