British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Where are you? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/where-you-432113/)

Newbie13 Mar 4th 2007 10:39 am

Where are you?

Hi all,
Where are all the brits???? I arrived eight weeks ago with my husband and two year old son and we have decided to live in Bellbowrie. In the eight weeks that I have been here I have met tons of aussies (to be expected) 1 french and 2 south aficans do any brits live in kenmore, indrooroopilly,moggill,belbowrie etc.....Where are you hiding???
v:)

Clippy Mar 4th 2007 5:40 pm

Re: Where are you?

Originally Posted by Newbie13 (Post 4480229)
Hi all,
Where are all the brits???? I arrived eight weeks ago with my husband and two year old son and we have decided to live in Bellbowrie. In the eight weeks that I have been here I have met tons of aussies (to be expected) 1 french and 2 south aficans do any brits live in kenmore, indrooroopilly,moggill,belbowrie etc.....Where are you hiding???

I'm very very far away!

Dorothy Mar 4th 2007 8:00 pm

I'm at my dining room table. But then again I'm Canadian so I guess I don't count.

framac Mar 4th 2007 9:32 pm

Hi all,

I'll bump you up. Where are these places. I'm in Qld but obviously not near you. :thumbup:

daisylilymum Mar 4th 2007 9:39 pm

Hi all,

Bless u. BUMP:eek:

framac Mar 4th 2007 9:51 pm

Hi all,

Just had a wee google. Down Ipswich/Brisbane way. There must be plenty from there or thereabouts. Good luck;)

TraceyW Mar 4th 2007 9:58 pm

Hi all,

You won't find any over there. They're all over here in Perth!;) :D

framac Mar 4th 2007 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by TraceyW (Post 4482211)

Are you still going home Tracy, eventually:confused:

Little miss reub Mar 4th 2007 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by TraceyW (Post 4482211)

Hi Tracey I'll pm you later:thumbup:

TraceyW Mar 5th 2007 3:01 am

Originally Posted by framac (Post 4482223)
Are you still going home Tracy, eventually:confused:

Yes we are. Maybe, hopefully, at the end of next year.

TraceyW Mar 5th 2007 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Little miss reub (Post 4482328)
Hi Tracey I'll pm you later:thumbup:

Okey dokey! ;)

DunRoaminTheUK Mar 5th 2007 3:08 am

Originally Posted by Dorothy (Post 4481722)
I'm at my dining room table. But then again I'm Canadian so I guess I don't count.

Canadian eh? In Australia eh? How about that eh?

framac Mar 5th 2007 3:09 am

Originally Posted by TraceyW (Post 4482822)
Yes we are. Maybe, hopefully, at the end of next year.

God bless when it happens and hope it works out for you.:thumbup:

TraceyW Mar 5th 2007 3:29 am

Originally Posted by framac (Post 4482838)
God bless when it happens and hope it works out for you.:thumbup:

;) :thumbup: for that. x

Dorothy Mar 5th 2007 7:16 am

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK (Post 4482837)
Canadian eh? In Australia eh? How about that eh?

I can't get over the misconceptions people have about the way we talk. First, no, I don't have an American accent. It was made in Canada, therefore it is Canadian. I don't say aboot or hoose; I say abowt and howse and I certainly don't say "eh". The Australians say "eh" much more than I ever have.