Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where should I wake up on my 40th??

Wikiposts

Where should I wake up on my 40th??

Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:01 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where should I wake up on my 40th??

Originally Posted by daunted
I BOOKED IT!!!!!

I fly out of Manchester on 19th October in the evening. Land in time to go to bed. Gonna do the Golden Circle tour and spend my birthday in the Blue Lagoon Spa. Rest of it I am going to play by ear - CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Booked into a budget hotel B&B but its good enough for little ole me

*and my kids keep singing that really anoying advert 'mums gone to iceland!' *
WOW.....good for you

You will have a super time Mandy
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I BOOKED IT!!!!!

I fly out of Manchester on 19th October in the evening. Land in time to go to bed. Gonna do the Golden Circle tour and spend my birthday in the Blue Lagoon Spa. Rest of it I am going to play by ear - CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Booked into a budget hotel B&B but its good enough for little ole me

*and my kids keep singing that really anoying advert 'mums gone to iceland!' *
Good for you

Have a whale of a time
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mandy! Sure you will have fantastic time!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

I am sooooooo excited Only slight hitch is that i have charity shopped all my winter woolies so gonna have to beg, borrow and steal some to take with me
Oooh How infortunate
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone
Just spoken to my mum who didnt even sound happy about THIS!! that damned woman seriously needs to get a life :curse:
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.bluelagoon.com/Blue_Lagoon_Spa/

this is where i will be spending my 40th birfday
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Just thought!!!!!!! Agent Lombard rang PP in Namibia to tell her she got her visa - what you think the chances are of him ringing me whilst im covered in volcanic mud to tell me i got mine????????????
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:06 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

hey that looks lovely Its mine on the 22nd - 1967 must have been a good year
OOh its Marks 40th on the 22nd October too. Have you decided what to do yet?

Joex
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
OOh its Marks 40th on the 22nd October too. Have you decided what to do yet?

Joex
YAY go back up a few posts and you will see
Im soooooooooooooo excited
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:12 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry missed that bit seem to have missed page 2 altogether!

Ive booked Mark a 2 hour ride on a Harley round the Mornington Peninsular and a swim with dolphins in Adelaide. He hasnt a clue. Ive told him hes doing a bungee jump, hes getting quite nervous, keeps saying theres no way hes doing it

Joex

Last edited by mark 'n' joe; Sep 24th 2007 at 7:13 am. Reason: just being a numpty
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
oops sorry missed that bit seem to have missed page 2 altogether!

Ive booked Mark a 2 hour ride on a Harley round the Mornington Peninsular and a swim with dolphins in Adelaide. He hasnt a clue. Ive told him hes doing a bungee jump, hes getting quite nervous, keeps saying theres no way hes doing it

Joex
poor man is going to be sick when he opens his eyes and thinks he gonna have to bungee jump!!!!!

Think the real pressie will put a smile back on his face though!! 1967 was obviously a good year!!!!!! I always wanted a twin!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:27 am
visa holder

poor man is going to be sick when he opens his eyes and thinks he gonna have to bungee jump!!!!!

Think the real pressie will put a smile back on his face though!! 1967 was obviously a good year!!!!!! I always wanted a twin!
I know I just couldnt help myself Hope he likes it

Hope you have a great time

Joex
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Just read the thread, well done to you have a great time and report back on what it was like, who did you book with in the end?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 2:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by somme
Just read the thread, well done to you have a great time and report back on what it was like, who did you book with in the end?
I booked with Thomson city breaks. I could possibly have doen it cheaper if i had booked it all independantly but travellin alone i want to know transfers etc are all looked after cant wait!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:40 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time amd you never know, you just might get your visa whilst you're there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.