Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where should I wake up on my 40th??

Wikiposts

Where should I wake up on my 40th??

Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where should I wake up on my 40th??

Originally Posted by daunted
hey that looks lovely Its mine on the 22nd - 1967 must have been a good year
You missed Bobby Moore lifting the Cup then?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 2:36 am
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Venice???

Not too many tourists at this time of year plus the smell has gone!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
I also say Reykavik - not your usual weekend destination. Love Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Budapest, New York but so........................ 'normal'

Iceland may be expensive but worth every penny and certainly not something a lot of people do.

http://www.bluelagoon.com/

Just check out the photos - marvellous!
OMG!! its beautiful! Im not sure how to go about booking anything. you think it will be best to go through a travel company?? as im goin to be all alone i really need everythign worry free
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobcat
You missed Bobby Moore lifting the Cup then?
i reckon so?? Hey how did Preston do yesterday? i was stuck for ages in teh traffic around the ground before the match!! NEXT time i will check fixtures list before nipping into preston quickly
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:43 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!! its beautiful! Im not sure how to go about booking anything. you think it will be best to go through a travel company?? as im goin to be all alone i really need everythign worry free
If you are on your own I would certaily recommend booking a package. Takes all the worries out of the trip with everything organised, certainly transport and hotel. Try online first and then go to a local travel agent. Enjoy!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you are on your own I would certaily recommend booking a package. Takes all the worries out of the trip with everything organised, certainly transport and hotel. Try online first and then go to a local travel agent. Enjoy!
gonna call in to travel agent today but have to admit the dream may be slippin away - have you seen how much it costs for 3 days
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:04 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

gonna call in to travel agent today but have to admit the dream may be slippin away - have you seen how much it costs for 3 days
Yes but it is a once in a lifetime experience and especially as you are coming to Australia (I am guess so anyway).
Old Sep 16th 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

i reckon so?? Hey how did Preston do yesterday? i was stuck for ages in teh traffic around the ground before the match!! NEXT time i will check fixtures list before nipping into preston quickly
We had a 1-0 win against Sheffield Wednesday.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do it. Only 40 once If everyone gives you money towards it, would be brilliant. I don't know you but I'm sure you deserve it
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes but it is a once in a lifetime experience and especially as you are coming to Australia (I am guess so anyway).
Got brochure today - it is definatley where i would like to be
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bobcat
We had a 1-0 win against Sheffield Wednesday.
good news though i really must remember to avoid the Deepdale area on match days
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Do it. Only 40 once If everyone gives you money towards it, would be brilliant. I don't know you but I'm sure you deserve it
You are right! I DO deserve it! gonna have a serious look tonight once kids gone to bed
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

I BOOKED IT!!!!!

I fly out of Manchester on 19th October in the evening. Land in time to go to bed. Gonna do the Golden Circle tour and spend my birthday in the Blue Lagoon Spa. Rest of it I am going to play by ear - CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Booked into a budget hotel B&B but its good enough for little ole me

*and my kids keep singing that really anoying advert 'mums gone to iceland!' *
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

I BOOKED IT!!!!!

I fly out of Manchester on 19th October in the evening. Land in time to go to bed. Gonna do the Golden Circle tour and spend my birthday in the Blue Lagoon Spa. Rest of it I am going to play by ear - CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! Booked into a budget hotel B&B but its good enough for little ole me

*and my kids keep singing that really anoying advert 'mums gone to iceland!' *
Hey Thats fantastic - you'll have a ball

I am sooo envious !

x
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tracey O
Hey Thats fantastic - you'll have a ball

I am sooo envious !

x

I am sooooooo excited Only slight hitch is that i have charity shopped all my winter woolies so gonna have to beg, borrow and steal some to take with me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.