Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Hatton is going down
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:20 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Ye of little faith Bernie!!

Where will you be watching the fight......I'm guessing your too lazy to watch it at the Pig and Whistle, The Ice Bar is too cheap to purchase it, so my money is on getting a slab of Carlton Draught in and going round to Pete's

Am I right or am I right eh mate
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:46 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crops
Ye of little faith Bernie!!

Where will you be watching the fight......I'm guessing your too lazy to watch it at the Pig and Whistle, The Ice Bar is too cheap to purchase it, so my money is on getting a slab of Carlton Draught in and going round to Pete's

Am I right or am I right eh mate
Ah the man has surfaced,how's it going big lad.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

cockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant future

can't wait for this fight
difficult to predict this, but i think people are making too much of the dela hoya fight, hatton would have stopped him that day i reckon he just wasn't himself
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:14 am
Just Joined

poszi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey All

I'm new to Melbourne and was just wondering which pub will get a good pom crowd in to watch the Hatton Vs Pacquai fight on Sunday 3rd May 11am?
It will be shown at harp of erin 636 high st kew melbourne 11am onwards could be anytime after due to fights before ,mines a pints
josh
Old May 3rd 2009, 3:48 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I told you he would get beaten up, he was out of his depth, the pacman is world class.
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:29 am
Just Joined

Yeah like maybe I reckon you should start supptoring Man Utd from now on, as whats the odds of West Ham doing anything eh!!
Old May 3rd 2009, 7:30 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah like maybe I reckon you should start supptoring Man Utd from now on, as whats the odds of West Ham doing anything eh!!
Wtf are you on about?
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Taffaroo will become famous soon enoughTaffaroo will become famous soon enough

I like it, you owned him. lol Forever blowing bubbles my arse.
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Taffaroo
I like it, you owned him. lol Forever blowing bubbles my arse.
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:17 am
Just Joined

Just a bit pissed off the smug gits are coming out with the 'I told you so's!!'

Sorry, maybe I’ll wait till next week then come out with :-

“I told you they would get beaten up, they were out of their depth, Liverpool are world class…!!!,
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:19 am

Just a bit pissed off the smug gits are coming out with the 'I told you so's!!'

Sorry, maybe I’ll wait till next week then come out with :-

“I told you they would get beaten up, they were out of their depth, Liverpool are world class…!!!,
Take a look at the first page of the thread, I said it there.

I feel sorry for the fans that spent all the money and believed the hype.

PS, what's it like having to watch that anti-football ala Allardyce *sniggers*
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:36 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally outclassed, was always on the cards tho. The writing was on the wall for him after the Mayweather fight IMO, still find him a fascinating fighter though, can break a mans ribs with a single punch and still says 'lickle' quality.

Last edited by stevenglish; May 3rd 2009 at 8:36 am. Reason: shite spelling
Old May 3rd 2009, 8:38 am

I hear they've just found Hatton's chin. In Kansas.
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fraser
Take a look at the first page of the thread, I said it there.

I feel sorry for the fans that spent all the money and believed the hype.

PS, what's it like having to watch that anti-football ala Allardyce *sniggers*
The majority of folk can predict a fight where there is a clear favourite but following someone through the hard times aswell as the good times makes all the difference!! I believe the majority of fans who went and supported Ricky in America would do so again as they are extremely loyal!!

And since you can't seem to follow football, maybe it could be with all this 'sniggering' you seem to enjoy, Allardyce is keeping us up this year and when a small team like Blackburn consistently outperforms a big team like West Ham, i'd learn to keep my trap shut if I was you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.