Reload this Page >

Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Old Apr 17th 2009, 12:29 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough
Default Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Hey All

I'm new to Melbourne and was just wondering which pub will get a good pom crowd in to watch the Hatton Vs Pacquai fight on Sunday 3rd May 11am?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Taffaroo will become famous soon enoughTaffaroo will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne

Looks like youll be on your own mate lol.

Hatton is going to get owned again anyway.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

cockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant futurecockney pommy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Crops
Hey All

I'm new to Melbourne and was just wondering which pub will get a good pom crowd in to watch the Hatton Vs Pacquai fight on Sunday 3rd May 11am?
try and find out where any pubs show main event and where backpackers go
Old Apr 19th 2009, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

Hey All

I'll be watching it mate sadly not ringside or in oz .......but in Skeggy
" theres only ooooonnnnnnneeeeee Ricky Hatton!" bring it on!!

Few pix of me and Ricky, his mam Carol and Billy "the preacher" graham at the Lazcano after fight party.
Attached Thumbnails Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne-hitman-017a.jpg   Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne-hitman-014.jpg   Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne-hit-man.jpg  
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:34 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Top Pics mate,

Belive he and his family are pretty sound and down to earth ?

Dougie
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Top Pics mate,

Belive he and his family are pretty sound and down to earth ?

Dougie
Yeah they are, had the chance to have a few rounds with Ricky in 2004 but couldnt make it (bloody women and child birth!") @ the pheonix camp in Manchester.Dont know him too well personally but hes a good friend of a friend. Heres another pick of me and his dad Ray and the Golden boy himself Oscar De La Hoya.
Attached Thumbnails Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne-hitman-016.jpg   Where are the POM's watching the Ricky Hatton fight in Melbourne-hitman-015.jpg  
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:16 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

What time will the fight be on here? As I'm looking forward to seeing him take his beating
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:21 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
What time will the fight be on here? As I'm looking forward to seeing him take his beating
Come on Fraser get with the programme

Hey All

Dougie
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:22 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Fraser get with the programme

Dougie
Oh well it's early mate
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

It takes big balls to part the ropes.........
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:30 pm
Swollen Member

Oh well it's early mate
Or late....here

Originally Posted by bu1lder

And of course the incentive of the megabucks they will both get.....Win or Lose

Keep it lit Ricky, you can do it

Dougie
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by bu1lder
Indeed it does, and I have much admiration for their guts. I expect he will get badly beaten up though as Paquiero (sp?) is a class above.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Indeed it does, and I have much admiration for their guts. I expect he will get badly beaten up though as Paquiero (sp?) is a class above.
Fair enough, i cant comment on him being "badly beaten up" but with Mayweather Snr. on board who knows? i think points to Hitman if he can avoid being cut from Paquiaou. time will tell.......................
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:52 pm
Swollen Member

Manny Pacquiao If anyones that bothered

Dougie
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Manny Pacquiao If anyones that bothered

Dougie
Lets just call him the PACMAN!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.