Wikiposts

Where to Holiday??

Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:01 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where to Holiday??

oK, Me and hubby want to book a holiday but are not sure where to go. Could you all suggest somewhere to go that is beautiful and hot (besides Australia)
Want somewhere that I can do nothing but get a sun tan , but hubby likes diving and a bit of adventure (unlike me, I am a lazt bones when I fo away)

Any suggestions would be be appreciated please
Thanks
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:09 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to Holiday??

Maldives?
Fiji?
Vanuatu?
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:10 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
oK, Me and hubby want to book a holiday but are not sure where to go. Could you all suggest somewhere to go that is beautiful and hot (besides Australia)
Want somewhere that I can do nothing but get a sun tan , but hubby likes diving and a bit of adventure (unlike me, I am a lazt bones when I fo away)

Thanks
The Red Sea is a good spot, nice hotels with spas, good diving and then take a couple of days out to visit the pyramids etc.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:15 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
The Red Sea is a good spot, nice hotels with spas, good diving and then take a couple of days out to visit the pyramids etc.
Yeah, Mr Rabbit would love to go to the red sea diving, he was meant to go 18 months ago but it was at the same time as our holiday in Florida, I would love to visit the pyramids too so this could be a gooden.

Thanks moneypen20
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:18 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Thanks

What about thailand, you should still be able to get good deals, as they desp need tourism. see holiday for you and helping their economy.

Phi Phi is gorgeous, just check which places are ok, we stayed in Holiday Inn on Phi Phi, it was amazing and I know that the end they are on is fine.

Great diving aswell.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:19 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by lawlaw
What about thailand, you should still be able to get good deals, as they desp need tourism. see holiday for you and helping their economy.

Phi Phi is gorgeous, just check which places are ok, we stayed in Holiday Inn on Phi Phi, it was amazing and I know that the end they are on is fine.

Great diving aswell.

oooohh, thanks Laura x will mention it to otherhalf
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

oooohh, thanks Laura x will mention it to otherhalf

seriously we went on our honeymoon, I loved it, the people are soo fantastic and friendly.

Just as long as you check out everything first, try http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ they have a really good forum you could ask people about it there.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:42 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by lawlaw
seriously we went on our honeymoon, I loved it, the people are soo fantastic and friendly.

Just as long as you check out everything first, try http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ they have a really good forum you could ask people about it there.
Thanks Chick, will do
Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:54 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Where to Holiday??

Thanks Chick, will do

Best diving and most relaxing holiday I ever had was in the Cayman islands - we rented a little beach house on Cayman Brac which is a tiny island with 100 people living on it. The diving there is like being in an aquarium and there's tons to see. The temperature is a steady 35 degrees all day and all night and there's a nice sea breeze too.

The island is so safe that our wee beach house did not have a lock on its door. BA fly there direct via the Bahamas or you can fly Cayman airways via Miami.

I've attached some piccies

Cheers

Buzzy
Attached Thumbnails Where to Holiday??-turtle-photographer.jpg   Where to Holiday??-photographer-2-tarpon.jpg   Where to Holiday??-diver-stroking-grouper.jpg   Where to Holiday??-sunset.jpg   Where to Holiday??-beach-house.jpg  

Old Feb 8th 2006, 1:56 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Best diving and most relaxing holiday I ever had was in the Cayman islands - we rented a little beach house on Cayman Brac which is a tiny island with 100 people living on it. The diving there is like being in an aquarium and there's tons to see. The temperature is a steady 35 degrees all day and all night and there's a nice sea breeze too.

The island is so safe that our wee beach house did not have a lock on its door. BA fly there direct via the Bahamas or you can fly Cayman airways via Miami.

I've attached some piccies

Cheers

Buzzy
Wow, thanks for that, I will be sure to show the pictures to Mr. Rabbit. It looks beautiful.

Karma sent, thanks
Old Feb 8th 2006, 2:03 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Any views on Penang??
Old Feb 8th 2006, 2:04 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thanks for that, I will be sure to show the pictures to Mr. Rabbit. It looks beautiful.

Karma sent, thanks
Here is the weblink to book the cottage. It was very reasonable, clean and had everything you needed but was not luxury, just a little Caribbean cottage

It's ideal for a couple - they also have a bigger 3 bed house if you need it.

http://www.thebrac.com/breezy.html

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Feb 8th 2006, 2:06 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Here is the weblink to book the cottage. It was very reasonable, clean and had everything you needed but was not luxury, just a little Caribbean cottage

It's ideal for a couple - they also have a bigger 3 bed house if you need it.

http://www.thebrac.com/breezy.html

Cheers

Buzzy
thanks Buzzybee, I will show it hubby tonight
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:27 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by possoms
Any views on Penang??
Went there a couple of years ago and stayed at the Mutiara Beach Resort - hotel was nice but the only problem was is that it was full of arabs. All the men were in shorts and t-shirts and the woman in full burkas. The men oggled the western woman around the pool etc and it made for very uncomfortable sunbathing. The funniest thing about it all though was seeing the woman parasailing in their full dress, they looked like flying witches!!!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:32 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Went there a couple of years ago and stayed at the Mutiara Beach Resort - hotel was nice but the only problem was is that it was full of arabs. All the men were in shorts and t-shirts and the woman in full burkas. The men oggled the western woman around the pool etc and it made for very uncomfortable sunbathing. The funniest thing about it all though was seeing the woman parasailing in their full dress, they looked like flying witches!!!
By the way, this is a different resort to the Mutiara Burau Bay.

Cheers

Buzzy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.