Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where the hell is gedge?????

Wikiposts

Old Apr 19th 2006, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where the hell is gedge?????

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Poo poo poo. Just putting shopping away and wondered why the floor was wet - the squirty lid had come of a bottle of flash and the entire contents is all over the shopping and the floor - smells ok but probably doesn't taste too good - jesus what else is going to happen - aggghhhhhhh

Well that is one way to clean a floor - some people just have to do it THEIR way don't they??? Maybe you have a bit of Frank sinatra in you???
Old Apr 19th 2006, 5:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Well that is one way to clean a floor - some people just have to do it THEIR way don't they??? Maybe you have a bit of Frank sinatra in you???
Unfortunately the floor is so crap it didn't make a lot of difference. Went through nearly a whole roll of kitchen roll mopping it up though
Old Apr 19th 2006, 10:49 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Where the hell is gedge?????

Originally Posted by Hels
I think Arkon killed and ate him! :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2006, 10:58 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
OMG! That's ABC and gedge now! Best get the price of those bloody bananas down soon or else there will be no BE members left soon :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2006, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

He prolly fed him to his Llama's hehe
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:03 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm bloody here!
Nice to know I was missed for about 5 seconds before this thread turned in to a discussion on floor cleaners.
Even Arkon's llamas turned their noses up at me.
I know when I'm not wanted, that's why I'm back.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
I'm bloody here!
Nice to know I was missed for about 5 seconds before this thread turned in to a discussion on floor cleaners.
Even Arkon's llamas turned their noses up at me.
I know when I'm not wanted, that's why I'm back.
You ok, Don't tell me you were actually having a real life for a while
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:20 pm

You ok, Don't tell me you were actually having a real life for a while
It is allowed Took a break from BE to get some work done for a change.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Shhhh, other people don't know that Work does get in the way sometimes
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:40 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhhh ya back!!

Ok....you can go again now!!

Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:50 pm

Ahhhh ya back!!

Ok....you can go again now!!

You can't summon and dismiss me like one of your servants.
I'm here to keep you in line, not the other way round.
Now get back to harassing seang.
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:51 pm

Shhhh, other people don't know that Work does get in the way sometimes
Nothing like a couple of redundancies on near by desks to give a little motivation to work harder (and find a new job )
Old Apr 26th 2006, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing like a couple of redundancies on near by desks to give a little motivation to work harder (and find a new job )

Lol - well I am sick today - 1st time since being here - so I am at home - keep working hard - I will think about you - not
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

That would do it

Anyway, very nice to see you back. Now get Hels off my back
Old Apr 26th 2006, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by sasbear
Lol - well I am sick today - 1st time since being here - so I am at home - keep working hard - I will think about you - not
Get well soon, then I won't feel so bad for giving you a hard time... slacker!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.