Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Old Jan 16th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Originally Posted by homewardbound
hehe... I'm not sayin would have to gve too much away, though i just found out that the person in question is married to a famous aussie actress!
You lost it to Keith Urban?!!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Lost mine in a car show room over the bonnet when I was 16 with one of the sales reps........

Julia.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Originally Posted by steandleigh
You lost it to Keith Urban?!!!
Nope but I'm not saying - I might want to sell my story in years to come when im stoney broke in oz! (Only joking)
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

well for me it was a regular boyfriend where things had been getting fruity for a while (I was 16) in his bedroom and was completely CRAP I was expecting the earth to move with trumpets blaring etc etc.... what a let down - good job I know a little more about it all now
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:44 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
It was funny as hell since as we did the deed, she said in a thick brummie accent " Er.... would you mind if I got on top coz your balls are shovelling sand up my arse"

Originally Posted by renth
In a vicarage in Putney and no, it wasn't the vicar.
Not the vicar's missus?!?!

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Lost mine in a car show room over the bonnet when I was 16 with one of the sales reps........

Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Had a lil 'shuffle' 4 days before my twelth birthday with an older woman (she was 15)! in a caravan on a campsite near our house. Don't really count this as the first though as it (I) was so pathetic
The first proper time was probably at the age of 15, babysitting for mums friend and her husband. They came home drunk, he went to bed (or so I thought) and she seduced me on the sofa. Later to be joined by the husband who had not really gone to bed - they had planned it you see
Scarred for life I tell you - scarred for life!!
This sounds awfully similar to stories I have heard from my male mates - are you saying that YOU are the one behind this urban legend - or is seducing the babysitter just really commonplace No one ever tried to seduce me (whilst babysitting that is)

Mine was just a bed and while bunked off of maths class - I think I chose him because I was done with the whole 'innocent' thing and he was known for being a bit of a slut - and he had his own apartment which was a big thing while at school!

I got a bit more experiment after that - tents became a theme for a little!

I shall stop there as ... I should retain some.... whats that word I am looking for??... sense of decency
Old Jan 16th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez that looks like Bix
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Julia.
Julia, I didn't know you'd shagged my first boyfriend too!

(Yes, he looked JUST like that and he was a salesman but a kirby vaccuum cleaner salesman )
Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:49 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

In a smelly caravan on a soggy Welsh field....
Old Jan 17th 2008, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wendy
Julia, I didn't know you'd shagged my first boyfriend too!

(Yes, he looked JUST like that and he was a salesman but a kirby vaccuum cleaner salesman )
Well Wendy as the saying goes: share and share alike ?

Shared one of yours before. Hope I got in first this time as well?
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Well Wendy as the saying goes: share and share alike ?

Shared one of yours before. Hope I got in first this time as well?
Oh so you're the Adelaide swingers club i've heard so much about !!!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by weez75
Oh so you're the Adelaide swingers club i've heard so much about !!!
Throw mi keys in as well...........
Old Jan 17th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

well that would be telling
Old Jan 18th 2008, 7:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell Hutch - you look like a mate from the train. A real funny bloke as it happens.