Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:41 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Was having a drink with a mate of mine and his missus and she revealed that her other half had first done 'it' - in a wheelie bin. Classy, I know. So 'fess up - where'd you lose yours ....

Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:43 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where did you - you know - lose it ...

Originally Posted by Hutch
Was having a drink with a mate of mine and his missus and she revealed that her other half had first done 'it' - in a wheelie bin. Classy, I know. So 'fess up - where'd you lose yours ....

Down the side of the couch
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

"in" a wheelie bin ? not a normal household size one ??

Church yard for me ................ & no , my partner was living
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley
did you get it back FB ?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:45 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Along with the remote control, a $2 coin and a half-eaten boiled sweet?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Back of a transit van very drunk on vodka!!!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weez75
Back of a transit van very drunk on vodka!!!
Luton ? ........ go on theres a joke there
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Scott
"in" a wheelie bin ? not a normal household size one ??

Church yard for me ................ & no , my partner was living
Yes - in a wheelie bin - the double sized one. Ermmm, double-sized bin that is.
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Boring, but in the normal place ...

The Wheelie bin! ...

In the sack. Wouldn't mind I was in first place too till we started! ... :curse:
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:47 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

did you get it back FB ?
Nah, as Hutch rightly assumes; I got a hand full of furry boiled sweets when looking for it.

Along with the remote control, a $2 coin and a half-eaten boiled sweet?
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Bed. I'm a classy broad you know
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im still waiting
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:50 pm
Australia's Doorman

How does that cheesy old joke go?

Just got back from holiday in the Caribbean with the wife.
Jamaica?
No - she came of her own accord.
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

How does that cheesy old joke go?

Just got back from holiday in the Caribbean with the wife.
Jamaica?
No - she came of her own accord.
was waiting for her to say " no Ely"
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

is there ???? no Newmarket race course !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.