Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where is Anne4Terry?

Where is Anne4Terry?

Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:29 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where is Anne4Terry?

Just wondered if anyone had heard from Anne lately.
Decided to look up how she is going with everything now that Terry had left and noticed that she hasnt posted since.
Maybe she is just busy with the Jeyes
Hope you are ok Anne!

Sharon
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:51 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Anne4Terry?

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Just wondered if anyone had heard from Anne lately.
Decided to look up how she is going with everything now that Terry had left and noticed that she hasnt posted since.
Maybe she is just busy with the Jeyes
Hope you are ok Anne!

Sharon
She was flying out to Perth on Thursday and has been busy getting stuff packed, movers etc She was pretty excited looking forward to seing her hubby again and starting the new life.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
She was flying out to Perth on Thursday and has been busy getting stuff packed, movers etc She was pretty excited looking forward to seing her hubby again and starting the new life.

Thanks, that is great news.
Pleased she is ok.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:43 am
gem's

gem's is an unknown quantity at this point

I also had noticed that she had not been around and was worried. I miss her posts as they were often funny or informative. Come back A4T, we miss you
Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:48 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gem's
I also had noticed that she had not been around and was worried. I miss her posts as they were often funny or informative. Come back A4T, we miss you

She had a prob with her PC for a while too. I'm sure she'll be back online soon once she's settled in Oz! If you get to read this Anne take care, good luck and I'll speak to you from the other side soon!

Rach xxxx

Old Feb 26th 2006, 4:57 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tygwyn
I'll speak to you from the other side soon!
You make it sound like a seance - lol
Old Feb 26th 2006, 5:45 am

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
You make it sound like a seance - lol
Oh god you're right! Thats sounds well freaky! LOL

Ok - I'll speak to you from Oz!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:13 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tygwyn
I'm sure she'll be back online soon once she's settled in Oz!
Let's hope she won't be back online here ....

Gina
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Gina
Nope she definitely won't be back online in the UK. I spoke to her earlier and shes really excited about the big move next week! Its great to hear her sounding so positive after shes been through a bit of a shit time lately.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:37 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

i spoke to her last week on email & she has been having allsorts of probs with her PC - we'll have to wait until she's back online down under now!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:15 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

She told me she'd closed her BE account in an email.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by fraser
She told me she'd closed her BE account in an email.
Did think there was something strange with her account as her blue boxes had all disappeared. There was no PM option either and when I tried to email her I got a message saying this person has opted to not receive emails.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:04 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK

Gina

Whats your problem
Anne is a kind and helpful person, who is very much missed
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

auch, shes fine. shes all excited about the move. she will be back soon, but from Oz
good luck with the flight annie baby
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Whats your problem
Anne is a kind and helpful person, who is very much missed
Ginny meant she hopes she's back online in the Uk, but back online from Oz
She wasn't meaning she hopes she's not back online at all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.