Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

when will my bl***y house sell

when will my bl***y house sell

Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Angela Marie - Cairns will become famous soon enoughAngela Marie - Cairns will become famous soon enough
Default Re: when will my bl***y house sell

Jan thanks for PM - haven't been on hear a while - sorry to hear you are still waiting to sell.

I think the only reason we are hear is that we gave our house away 35k less than we wanted. Just brought enough with us to have a 5% house deposit hear, paid off all our debts, paid our shipping costs, bought some new goods hear.

Do kick ourselves from time to time, as 35k pounds over here would have gone a long way, but we couldn't stand the UK any longer.

K sent.
Angela xx
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:29 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

have pm'd you angela

lovely to hear from you

jan xx
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 6:24 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

well ive had it now with our estate agents

i phoned them today and told them to come and get their for sale sign

i am going to try someone else

that magic spell that mad city fan gave me didnt work

:curse: jan xx
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robos
hi all

OMG Jan
Let's hope you get better luck with the new one
We rang up another one yesterday, they're coming sat to 'chat' about it, won't tell us how much over the phone we can't leave our others for 2 weeks though!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
OMG Jan
We rang up another one yesterday, they're coming sat to 'chat' about it, won't tell us how much over the phone we can't leave our others for 2 weeks though!!!
WHO HAVE YOU DECIDED TO GO WITH?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by curly
OMG Jan
Hi guys we are also in the same position, ours has been on 3 weeks now and we just reduced the price by 10k yesterday evening. We had 3 agents round to give valuations and there was a 50k difference between the lowest and the highest!!! We decided to try the highest figure for a couple of weeks and then reduce it to a more realistic figure, but like everyone we need to get as much as we can as we have a large mortgage and need to bring some cash out with us!!! Good luck guys for the sales will keep all crossed to you!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 8:20 pm
one day rodders !!!

we decided to go with a new agent starting up we figure that they will be eager to build up a reputation and will push for a sale they are called keystone

as for the values given to us by the agents they all reccomend 5 grand more than what its actually up for we will drop it soon though if we dont get much response

its such a nightmare

good luck everyone!!!

jan xx
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:21 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

we decided to go with a new agent starting up we figure that they will be eager to build up a reputation and will push for a sale they are called keystone

as for the values given to us by the agents they all reccomend 5 grand more than what its actually up for we will drop it soon though if we dont get much response

its such a nightmare

good luck everyone!!!

jan xx
Jan I really do hope the new agents will bring you some better luck! I can't imagine how frustrated you must be feeling.

Jackie x
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

hi all

I Will send it again TO YOU I SEND MY MAGIC SPELL YOUR HOUSE WILL SELL SELL SELL this time it will work

Last edited by mad city fan; Apr 22nd 2007 at 9:37 pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 4:31 pm
one day rodders !!!

thank you all

coming on here is the only thing that stops me from getting depressed

jan xx
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:10 am
one day rodders !!!

hi all just an update

here we are 6 weeks on and not a bl**dy sniff of anyone

the estate agent says its because of the new hips packs (whateva or houses are selling) i suggested that the price may be putting people off but he says not they would still be looking and putting silly offers in if that was the case????

my god this is soooo frustrating im starting to despise ever buying this house:curse:
its we just want to be there now
ah well thats made me feel a bit better now thats off my chest

jan xx
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

cbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nice

ours took ages to sell as well, can you ask friends to pretend they are interested in buying a house similiar to you and see what the EA directs them to? I remember watching selling houses program and the presenter said that any good EA should be able to sell houses no matter the market. That gave us a wake up call as all we had listened to was excuses. WE got ours sold 2 weeks after new EA took over. Hassle them. make sure house is immaculate. Good luck
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:40 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

hi all just an update

here we are 6 weeks on and not a bl**dy sniff of anyone

the estate agent says its because of the new hips packs (whateva or houses are selling) i suggested that the price may be putting people off but he says not they would still be looking and putting silly offers in if that was the case????

my god this is soooo frustrating im starting to despise ever buying this house:curse:
its we just want to be there now
ah well thats made me feel a bit better now thats off my chest

jan xx
Just hang in there matey, it'll sell eventually. Just flippin' frustrating waiting though..... keeping everything crossed for you.

D D xx

PS ours goes on the market in a couple of weeks time, have absolutely no idea how long it'll take....
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:11 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
ours goes on the market in a couple of weeks time, have absolutely no idea how long it'll take....
D D xx

Hi Val,

was going to send you a PM, then realised you had them turned off (sorry to OP for hi-jacking thread for personal message).

Good luck with the house sale!!! Our house has "sold" but waiting to exchange contracts (therefore not really counting it as sold).

If the house is really sold we hope to fly out on 5 August (too scared to book tickets in case the house sale falls through).

Take care!

Gina
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:19 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
D D xx

Hi Val,

was going to send you a PM, then realised you had them turned off (sorry to OP for hi-jacking thread for personal message).

Good luck with the house sale!!! Our house has "sold" but waiting to exchange contracts (therefore not really counting it as sold).

If the house is really sold we hope to fly out on 5 August (too scared to book tickets in case the house sale falls through).

Take care!

Gina
Hi Gina,

I haven't got my PMs turned off so fling one my way if you like!!!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you....when/if our house is sold, we're not doing anything until we've actually exchanged.

Still off Perth way?

D D

PS Kay has had her first huntsman experience.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.