Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

when was the last time you recieved......

when was the last time you recieved......

Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: when was the last time you recieved......

Originally Posted by shiels
Thank you X
Anytime...
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by midgetjan
I haven't had any karma for a while and I think I need some...
Originally Posted by memewest
I can, so i did... on behalf of both of us....
Karma sent to you both
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by covphoenix
Karma sent to you both
Bless you me luvly!!

I'll share it with you...
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when was the last time you received......

Things are quiet in here again - anyone want some?????
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: when was the last time you received......

Things are quiet in here again - anyone want some?????
Oooohhh yes please.... though i don't know if you can...

Am feeling down in the dumps and was thinking i haven't had any cheery up K for a while...
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you are smiling again soon - I've topped you up.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Karma for some of you,

apparently i have to get about a bit more before i can do you all again!

doc
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:31 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by docgp
Karma for some of you,

apparently i have to get about a bit more before i can do you all again!

doc
Sending you some straight back your way X
Old Dec 8th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I've topped up who I can .....
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Exclamation Re: when was the last time you recieved......

send me some god damn K!

Visa Granted!!!!!

BOOYA!

Doc
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS
thank you hun!

still need to get about a bit more before i DO you again with the K

long journey but finally done it!!!!

yipee kai yay

doc x
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Seems like only yesterday when we received the "You've got it" email.

- It was 2 years ago......

Times flies ~ make the most of your last few weeks/months in UK.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Seems like only yesterday when we received the "You've got it" email.

- It was 2 years ago......

Times flies ~ make the most of your last few weeks/months in UK.
left uk in sept on a WHV have work and home etc already

now in NZ for the grant and sticker thing for passport

going to celebrate by jumping off a bridge

with a bungee attached

doc
Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Suggest the bungee is a good idea

Sorry - didn't realise you were already there. I'm not on here often enough these days to keep up to date.

Congratulations again anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.