Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

When was the last time you cried??

Wikiposts

When was the last time you cried??

Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:16 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When was the last time you cried??

mine was last night when we told the daughter we have accepted an offer on our house(after 18 mths waitin) and she said she didnt want to go to oz and leave her boyfriend (she is just turned 16 and only known this lad for 4 weeks)

jan xx
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: When was the last time you cried??

Originally Posted by robos
mine was last night when we told the daughter we have accepted an offer on our house(after 18 mths waitin) and she said she didnt want to go to oz and leave her boyfriend (she is just turned 16 and only known this lad for 4 weeks)

jan xx
Oh shi* dont say things like that, my daughter is nearly 14 and im dreading her getting a 'serious' boyfriend before we go.

What are you going to do?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:14 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

what can you say but yr coming regardless
at the end of the day she is only 16
Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:20 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Thursday I think it was, I was reading a story on Sky News about this heroin addict who had tortured and in the end killed his partner's two year old girl.... and she was still standing by him as he was "the best thing that ever happened to her"

Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bridie
Thursday I think it was, I was reading a story on Sky News about this heroin addict who had tortured and in the end killed his partner's two year old girl.... and she was still standing by him as he was "the best thing that ever happened to her"

I cried the other night when i watched the Child in a million too, it was so sad, Makes you appreciate what you have !!x
Old Oct 21st 2007, 11:59 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

monday when my son told me he was going to iraq for the third time.......
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:17 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

i cry all the time, it's not a bad thing though
it's always for the people i care about, they're more important than anything
i hope they know who they are to me
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

franky will become famous soon enough

thats a nice post,im sure they do an i think theyre lucky,godbless
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw this, first piccy I'd seen, I dont know how it couldnt break anyones heart. What a bloody beautiful little boy.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=306763

Last edited by jad n rich; Oct 21st 2007 at 12:47 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:48 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
I just saw this, I dont know how it couldnt break anyones heart. What a bloody georgous little boy.

This story is f**ked. Some people are just pure evil monsters.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
This story is f**ked. Some people are just pure evil monsters.
That story came a 2 weeks after another 2 year old was beaten to death by his father in brisbane, neighbours heard him crying but heard it so often they didnt respond.

Heart just melted when I saw the piccy of this one, the mother on charges was a white woman, so wasnt how I had picutred him at all, his little face jumping out the picture was all the more touching, he looks just like the little brother of my middle sons best mate, very hard as you can just imagine the personality too.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Yesterday....
Saturday
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:21 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sasbear
Saturday
are you alright Sas? how's it going with the daughter?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
I just saw this, first piccy I'd seen, I dont know how it couldnt break anyones heart. What a bloody beautiful little boy.

there seems to be quite a few cases with little kids being killed/seriously injured by parents/carers.

I dont know, child welfare seems more laid back here....

I know when I brought my baby home a whole week passed before anyone came to check on me, my mum was gobsmacked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.