Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's your ultimate life dream?

What's your ultimate life dream?

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Clare S is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's your ultimate life dream?

To adopt a child, when mine a little older.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

i would like to win the lotto

but not for me just for friends and family

i am comletely contented with life but would like to spread the love

and no i am not bullshiting .... i am pretty happy !!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:45 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

My life long dream is simple ( a bit like me lol)

To have space and quiet to do my hobbies. To have the money to buy the cake decorating equipement and space an money to combine my passion for reading with card making and cake decorating and baking as well.

Just space for little ole me I suppose.

Sorry like I said simple like me

Oh oh oh I have a deep seated one though (to be a size zero and eat choc with no effect on my size hehehehe)
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:20 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Im little,can i travel with you
Of course! You can carry my bags

Only joking honey
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:33 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vegemite Kids
I'm sensing a theme here
Quite possibly.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:12 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

To be healthy and live longer than my Husband, so that I can be free and Hedonistic with anyone who will 'have me' as an wrinkly old lady lol!

....oh and to study something at a high level just to prove that I do have a brain and am capable after making life bad decisions after leaving school.

Interesting thread
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:14 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:17 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by avi
My life long dream is simple ( a bit like me lol)

To have space and quiet to do my hobbies. To have the money to buy the cake decorating equipement and space an money to combine my passion for reading with card making and cake decorating and baking as well.

Just space for little ole me I suppose.

Sorry like I said simple like me

Oh oh oh I have a deep seated one though (to be a size zero and eat choc with no effect on my size hehehehe)
Mum? Is that you?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:25 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

To have my own, Star Trek style, transporter, so that I could go anywhere I wanted, without all the sodding hassle that's involved in going places now.

Breakfast in Bali, lunch at Claridges, finish the day with a beer over looking Sugar Loaf mountain. Just think how varied each day could be.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

.... other than moving to Australia (or moving back to UK) or "seeing my children happy" blah blah blah.

Something YOU want to do, purely and selfishly for yourself, taking family out of the equation.

Mine is to have a space flight and watch an earth-rise.

Couldn't put mine on an internet forum the wife wouldn't be happy

As things stand I got my dream wanted to move to Aus for 24 years & I'm here . Is a very selfish thing to do when you have kids & family, should have come out when I was 16, as I had the chance to but was too interested in beer n girls.

I'd say my next issue/dream will be if/when I can buy a Juke
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:49 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Any one country in particular thats stands out from the rest?

(Know what you mean about toilets <shudder> )
Parts of Aus, America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia.......and more.....
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:03 am
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
Mum? Is that you?
lol
Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

My totally unrealistic dream would be to travel back in time & relive my first Cropredy Convention, my first evening down to Chelsea Bridge on the back of hubby's bike & a few other events that I have very fond memories of.

My more realistic dream would be to have all my kids living with me (I know you said no family stuff but that is me being selfish) & to finally own our own home with a pool & a dishwasher (it's the little things that make the bigger picture).

Alison x
Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

to find a job in motorsports, preferably in Perth building and tuning dragrace cars or bikes.My Perfect job.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 8:55 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clare S
To adopt a child, when mine a little older.
jeez if I came into money i'd give mine away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.