Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's your favourite thing about Oz?

What's your favourite thing about Oz?

Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your favourite thing about Oz?

The weather
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

1. Space - specifically semi-rural living - see point 2

2. Access to metro City life -see point 1

3. Slower pace of life

4. Undefinable 'charm' of the whole Australian way of life which suits me.
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:08 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

best thing about Australia for me ?
  • Aussie Rules Footy
  • Great friends
  • Cracking summers
  • Adventure
  • A feeling of hope and optimism
Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
I think I've seen the same thing in Milton Keynes. It may have been more obviously a shrine over there, not sure whether there were photos and crosses involved on the sides of the roads In MK. There is definitely one on the road South of Fullers Slade, near Kiln Farm, on the road, that goes towards the A5.
.. and in Cornwall. In fact they do this in a lot of countries .
Old Aug 9th 2008, 10:21 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Lifestyle!!! , I love the weather and the beaches,sitting outside at a bar and watching the world go by is great too,everything else is not a patch on Glasgow.