Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's your favourite Australian / New Zealand Film?

Wikiposts

What's your favourite Australian / New Zealand Film?

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:56 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's your favourite Australian / New Zealand Film?

Originally Posted by Pommie Granite
BMX Bandits
Yeah!!
That and The Delinquents with Kylie Minogue
J x
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: What's your favourite Australian / New Zealand Film?

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I really like Ozzie and Kiwi films - they are a lot more quirky than the blockbuster type films.

Here's some of my favourites -

- Priscilla Queen of the Desert - my all time favourite
- The Dish
- Once were warriors (quite disturbing)
- Whale Rider

and one I was given recently by my MIL which only people brought up in NZ will remember - "Goodbye Pork Pie".

What's your favourites?

Buzzy
What about Young Einstein? Im sure its an ozzie one . I think his name was Yahoo Serious.F£ckin classic !! Tam .
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:50 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

"The Odd Angry Shot" not a bad film about the Australian involvement in the Vietnam War.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
On the beach (I think its called) about the end of the world.

There was also a series filmed in australia about a large family - what was it called?

The Sullivans !!!! I used to love it.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

My OH loved Gallipoli he said its the best movie ever made.
I've yet not seen it, he said it's must see movie.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:16 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
My OH loved Gallipoli he said its the best movie ever made.
I've yet not seen it, he said it's must see movie.
Well worth seeing
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

coggerocks2 will become famous soon enough

Two hands

Chooper

He died with a felafal in his hand (books better).

Pricilla

Whats that film with Olivia Newton John roller skating (not an aussie film) but -must be one of the worse films ever - remebered - Zanadu lol - man I couldnt watch it.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:52 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

defo The Castle
and Danny Deckchair quite funny
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 10:29 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

And no ones mentioned 'Bad Taste' and 'Brain Dead' - early work by Peter Jackson

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
defo The Castle
and Danny Deckchair quite funny
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:25 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Finding Nemo
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Defo The Castle.

sj