Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

whats the sexiest thing you have

whats the sexiest thing you have

Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:19 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Talking whats the sexiest thing you have

done for your partner?after 20 years or so do you still have spice in your life..

what would you recommend as a man or a lady to keep the spice in your marriage..

do you serve the dinner thats waiting on the table in stockings and suspenders to your hubby...

do you serve the dinner thats waiting on the table in a leather studded thong to your wife.....

any good tips...

thank you..

a mate asked me to ask

sorry ive got to go ,im serving my wife afternoon tea..
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats the sexiest thing you have

Originally Posted by aston man
done for your partner?after 20 years or so do you still have spice in your life..

what would you recommend as a man or a lady to keep the spice in your marriage..

do you serve the dinner thats waiting on the table in stockings and suspenders to your hubby...

do you serve the dinner thats waiting on the table in a leather studded thong to your wife.....

any good tips...

thank you..

a mate asked me to ask

sorry ive got to go ,im serving my wife afternoon tea..
Dont trip over your highheels and scald the poor missus,perv
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:32 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

doing the deed in a hammock on a deserted beach
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:35 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
doing the deed in a hammock on a deserted beach
or just doing it on the beach 10 metres from the hotel
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:38 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

typical mens answers

what have you done thats sexy for your partner,not what you received.jeezus
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:41 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

I vacuumed the place this morning, brought in 2 loads of washing, put one on and put another out.

The realities of marriage ...
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:42 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
typical mens answers

what have you done thats sexy for your partner,not what you received.jeezus
Studied yoga bent over and sorted myself out when she had a toothache
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:43 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I vacuumed the place this morning, brought in 2 loads of washing, put one on and put another out.

I will be coming to you for marital advice then when im the doghouse
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I will be coming to you for marital advice then when im the doghouse
You really don't want to do that ... today I am a Domestic God but on Thursday I did Something Indefinable that caused mucho Meaningful Silence.

Just as you get used to one set of rules, they change ...
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:47 am
FREE TIBET

You really don't want to do that ... today I am a Domestic God but on Thursday I did Something Indefinable that caused mucho Meaningful Silence.

Just as you get used to one set of rules, they change ...
Now you know we will be hanging on to hear what it was you did on thursday,purely for marital research you understand.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:51 am

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Now you know we will be hanging on to hear what it was you did on thursday,purely for marital research you understand.
When I am told what I did wrong (about 3 weeks from now) you'll be the first to know 'cos I'm buggered if I can work it out ...
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:53 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sat on a basket swing suspended 8 feet from the floor and shat on the glass coffee table while she watched from underneath
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:54 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

that is very sexy......but you forgot the ironing......

(must be done in a frilly apron and nothing else!!!)

Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:54 am
why
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Sat on a basket swing suspended 8 feet from the floor and shat on the glass coffee table while she watched from underneath
did you work on the QE2 ?
Old Jan 12th 2008, 3:58 am
Banned

anyone know where i can get a glass reinforced coffee table

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.