Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

whats the sexiest thing you have

whats the sexiest thing you have

Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:02 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats the sexiest thing you have

Originally Posted by aston man
anyone know where i can get a glass reinforced coffee table
I'm not so sure that will endear you much......
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:06 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

where are all the ladies when you need em...

the spuds will be ready in a minute...
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:07 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
When I am told what I did wrong (about 3 weeks from now) you'll be the first to know 'cos I'm buggered if I can work it out ...
Nice one.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:08 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by why
that is very sexy......but you forgot the ironing......

(must be done in a frilly apron and nothing else!!!)

I iron my own clothes as necessary, one at a time ... never trust anyone that does it otherwise
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

done for your partner?after 20 years or so do you still have spice in your life..

what would you recommend as a man or a lady to keep the spice in your marriage..

do you serve the dinner thats waiting on the table in stockings and suspenders to your hubby...

do you serve the dinner thats waiting on the table in a leather studded thong to your wife.....

any good tips...

thank you..

a mate asked me to ask

sorry ive got to go ,im serving my wife afternoon tea..
shagged one of her best mates with her watching, does that count? Funny thing life, didn't get in trouble for that but got in trouble this morning for leaving a suitcase next to her dressing table thingy where she dries her hair???
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
shagged one of her best mates with her watching, does that count? Funny thing life, didn't get in trouble for that but got in trouble this morning for leaving a suitcase next to her dressing table thingy where she dries her hair???
Did she get the hint
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:15 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

oh come on ,,120 odd viewings,and not one lady knows how to keep a man happy..jeezus no wonder men ,,,,,,,,,,well......
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:32 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

oh come on ,,120 odd viewings,and not one lady knows how to keep a man happy..jeezus no wonder men ,,,,,,,,,,well......
Crikey mate, dont you know that when a woman sucks yer thing shes not doing it to be sexy, shes doing it coz she loves you
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:38 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
When I am told what I did wrong (about 3 weeks from now) you'll be the first to know 'cos I'm buggered if I can work it out ...

It's coz you are a bloke - deal with it
Old Jan 12th 2008, 4:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

You want to do something sexy for Trish or you want her to do something sexy for you?

If you want to do something for her, run her a nice bubble bath, glass of chilled wine, candles, soft music. Go in and wash her back. When she's done in the tub give her a nice foot rub. Make her dinner and serve it to her in bed. Tell her you love her. Tell her how beautiful and sexy she is. Tell her what a lucky bastard you are to have someone as wonderful as her to love you back. If that doesn't get you laid then pretty much nothing will.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:02 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You want to do something sexy for Trish or you want her to do something sexy for you?

If you want to do something for her, run her a nice bubble bath, glass of chilled wine, candles, soft music. Go in and wash her back. When she's done in the tub give her a nice foot rub. Make her dinner and serve it to her in bed. Tell her you love her. Tell her how beautiful and sexy she is. Tell her what a lucky bastard you are to have someone as wonderful as her to love you back. If that doesn't get you laid then pretty much nothing will.
I did all that and all the misses said was "pass the salt" and "the steaks overdone"
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:12 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Kissing. Simple as that.

Kiss me like you mean it (not you personally - we're hardly acquainted) and I'll melt.

There's a reason most hookers don't kiss their punters; it's way too intimate.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
doing the deed in a hammock on a deserted beach
Shagging in a hammock could never ever be romantic. I'd be crying laughing at falling off all the time
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:54 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Shagging in a hammock could never ever be romantic. I'd be crying laughing at falling off all the time
Dont knock it til you've tried it
Old Jan 12th 2008, 5:57 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
We've got one of them swinging lounger thingys and I keep thinking 'shall we?' but then I can imagine it swinging so much we'd both end up on the floor or possibly in next doors garden

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.