Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's Popular in Perfume Right Now?

Wikiposts

What's Popular in Perfume Right Now?

Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:58 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's Popular in Perfume Right Now?

Originally Posted by herrchook
She's gone all aloof since she got her visa and sold her house

Yeah, she's trying to dump us well I don't think so, you don't get rid of us that easy , i have her phone nos
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:59 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yeah, that'll be her

funny thing, though, i got that perfume as a pressie and it was awful on me to, perhaps it only smells nice on nice people
Speak for yourself, are you sure the bad smell's not your hubby's smelly lost socks you've got tucked away
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, she's trying to dump us well I don't think so, you don't get rid of us that easy , i have her phone nos

:scared:
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:00 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
only it has been told some cabin crew will tell you what they have on so you'll buy from their duty free coz they get a percentage of the sales...
Yup, looks like I was proper stung there.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:00 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Speak for yourself, are you sure the bad smell's not your hubby's smelly lost socks you've got tucked away

God i'll have to go up there and fish them down
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:06 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, looks like I was proper stung there.
maybe not...doubting thomas me...been there done that ..i worked for YSL for a short time, selling cosmetics/perfumes and perfumes do smell different on each one of us us as i think we'll all agree and it's finding the right perfume base for your skin type...also they go off quickly and must be kept in a dark place...also they bruise on your skin if you rub them in too hard...good luck and let me know what OH is instructed to buy
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:06 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm into Gautier 2 power of 2 at the mo, 2 magnetic bottles same cologne one for her one for him. Smells lovely but very different on each other

http://www.jeanpaul-gaultier.com/

Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:08 am

maybe not...doubting thomas me...been there done that ..i worked for YSL for a short time, selling cosmetics/perfumes and perfumes do smell different on each one of us us as i think we'll all agree and it's finding the right perfume base for your skin type...also they go off quickly and must be kept in a dark place...also they bruise on your skin if you rub them in too hard...good luck and let me know what OH is instructed to buy

Well **** me , she must be gorgeous
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:10 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hey you... sis is quiet...guess you are like me the noisy one in the family
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:11 am
Sunny Sydney

down girl
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:12 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by possoms
I'm into Gautier 2 power of 2 at the mo, 2 magnetic bottles same cologne one for her one for him. Smells lovely but very different on each other

http://www.jeanpaul-gaultier.com/

Like the sound of that one. cheers
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:13 am

hey you... sis is quiet...guess you are like me the noisy one in the family

Yeah, am going to phone her over the weekend, think she is a bit wary of these sites, coz she said she tried it years and years ago, and couldn't be bothered with people talking about where you get salad cream and stuff, but there is obviously a better class of people on here now

Mind you it does take a while to get into it, at first you think its here for information
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, am going to phone her over the weekend, think she is a bit wary of these sites, coz she said she tried it years and years ago, and couldn't be bothered with people talking about where you get salad cream and stuff, but there is obviously a better class of people on here now

Mind you it does take a while to get into it, at first you think its here for information

maybe she's read our posts and thinks were mental :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
maybe she's read our posts and thinks were mental :scared:

But she knows i'm mental to be honest a think she's got alot going on, and its not pleasant
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:20 am
Sunny Sydney

But she knows i'm mental to be honest a think she's got alot going on, and its not pleasant
Doesn't sound good. Hope she's ok.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.