Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's Popular in Perfume Right Now?

Wikiposts

What's Popular in Perfume Right Now?

Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:59 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's Popular in Perfume Right Now?

Originally Posted by WendyC
We could call it " Avoidance "

PMSL
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:01 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
If we added insect repellant we'd be rich

Brill
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:37 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yes its tall and elegant like the people who wear it.

Hey we could invent BE perfume

"essence of blood, sweat and tears"
and we could get jackdaws to flog it for us

Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:42 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

OH is thinking of getting me some perfume - I haven't bought anything different for yonks. What's popular just now? Any ideas?

I love Paul Smith...........realllllllly love that perfume. Or Cliniques Happy.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by Stitch

Cheers

Ginny

GINNY, GINNY, GINNY, jumps up and down with excitment
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:45 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch

Cheers

Ginny
Hey Ginny, you've been quiet lately, good to see you.

On a flight once I smelled one of the stewardesses perfume and she told me it was Clinique's Happy so I went and bought it as it was lovely on her. When I put it on me it was AWFUL!! Had to throw it out. Weird that.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:45 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
Dolce and Gabbana "Light Blue" is rather heavenly.

Lou

Ooh louise that is my favourite! wore it on my wedding day!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:49 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Ooh louise that is my favourite! wore it on my wedding day!
I wore Ralph Lauren's Romance on my wedding day. Even now that smell takes me right there aaaahhhh, happy days.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:52 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Ginny, you've been quiet lately, good to see you.

On a flight once I smelled one of the stewardesses perfume and she told me it was Clinique's Happy so I went and bought it as it was lovely on her. When I put it on me it was AWFUL!! Had to throw it out. Weird that.

lol just curious.. did you buy it on the flight from the duty free trolley
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:53 am

Gill , she's ****ed off again, it must be us
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by TruBrit

Yeah, that'll be her

funny thing, though, i got that perfume as a pressie and it was awful on me to, perhaps it only smells nice on nice people
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:56 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that'll be her

funny thing, though, i got that perfume as a pressie and it was awful on me to, perhaps it only smells nice on nice people
only it has been told some cabin crew will tell you what they have on so you'll buy from their duty free coz they get a percentage of the sales...
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by TruBrit
OMG, yes I did I' forgotten that. B******s
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that'll be her

All together now

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW

only kidding, I like ya.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:57 am
Sunny Sydney

Gill , she's ****ed off again, it must be us
She's gone all aloof since she got her visa and sold her house

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.