Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whats the closest you have ever come to Death...?

Whats the closest you have ever come to Death...?

Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:16 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats the closest you have ever come to Death...?

Originally Posted by Rambi
I was moving a cow down an alleyway. Suddenly she decided to turn around. Unfortunately she trapped me against the wall and she was too big to turn around. Cows being cows she wasn't going to give up easily and she started to crush me. It's the only time I've whacked an animal across the face. She did get the message before I was damaged.
was this alleyway in Amsterdam?
Old Mar 8th 2011, 10:25 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambi
I was moving a cow down an alleyway. Suddenly she decided to turn around. Unfortunately she trapped me against the wall and she was too big to turn around. Cows being cows she wasn't going to give up easily and she started to crush me. It's the only time I've whacked an animal across the face. She did get the message before I was damaged.
And that your honour is how I got stuck inside the cow and therefore should be spared the death penalty for bestiality.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:47 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston
1. died in the river seven some bloke saved me..
2.took a shot in the arm when i was in the forces.
3.cant mention it its to embarrassing.
4.nah i aint putting that..
5.had an embolism
2.That was for the clap
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:48 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders

It's funny coz it's true
And YOU didn't have to live through it, you ****!

Aside from the hilarity of my upbringing I once rolled a car twice and there was some messy business to clean up afterwards ... Thankfully only my mess ... Lesson learnt ...
Old Mar 8th 2011, 12:33 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

A ruptured ectopic Pregnancy....I was blue when the Paramedics got to me and I remember giving into a sense of calm and feeling quite O.K about it. I'm not fearful of my own death anymore.....
Old Mar 8th 2011, 1:45 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I've been to Adelaide
Old man you were dead before you got to Adelaide........MM
Old Mar 8th 2011, 3:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
Old man you were dead before you got to Adelaide........MM
Old Mar 8th 2011, 4:21 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

My best mate having a catasrophic fit in my living room 5 mins before we get in her car. Then me performing CPR on her shouting at her then having to phone her parents nuff said.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 6:58 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

In the absence of any preggars related or exploding cow brushes with death I'd have to say either
A) Mareeba
B) Living with a flat mate who had the Sex in the City box set
C) May be Dengue? But I felt so crap I wouldn't have cared
Old Mar 8th 2011, 7:47 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
And YOU didn't have to live through it, you ****!

Aside from the hilarity of my upbringing I once rolled a car twice and there was some messy business to clean up afterwards ... Thankfully only my mess ... Lesson learnt ...
Well I grew up in Rochester so used to venture into the Big Brother land of Chatham quite regularly, but you are right I was not submitted to it 24/7
Old Mar 8th 2011, 8:21 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

At a fairground accident as a child and in South America as an adult.A very dodgy gangland type identity by the name of Papa Joe let a few rounds off in my vicinity as I made good my escape.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:11 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Well I grew up in Rochester so used to venture into the Big Brother land of Chatham quite regularly, but you are right I was not submitted to it 24/7
True, I'd forgotten you were also part of the Medway Massive ... I lived in Rochester too so I escaped the Ghetto, sort of ...

Got a mate in Maidstone, he is proper posh
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:12 pm
Mostly Harmless

Ah yes, back on topic with an illustration ...
Attached Thumbnails Whats the closest you have ever come to Death...?-renault21.jpg  
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:16 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

As a 15 year old was in a housefire which killed my friend's mother. If not for my friend's coughing waking me up we would have all died. It's been over 30 years and I can still remember every detail like it was yesterday.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Ah yes, back on topic with an illustration ...
Ooooooooooooo you lacky lacky bastard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.