Wikiposts

whats a blogg?

Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:05 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default whats a blogg?

hello

what is a Blogg, as they are available to everyone now, I thought I might get one, but dont know what they are?

And what is blogging???

anyone?

laura
xx
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats a blogg?

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

what is a Blogg, as they are available to everyone now, I thought I might get one, but dont know what they are?

And what is blogging???

anyone?

laura
xx
It's an online diary.
Old Jan 10th 2006, 6:19 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
It's an online diary.

thanks mate, i just relised that after I made one, ha,ha!

laura
Old Jan 10th 2006, 10:36 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello

And what is blogging???

anyone?

laura
xx
For those on-line exhibitionists

Hope things are well? Bloody freezing in Teesside, mind blue skies today
Old Jan 11th 2006, 11:28 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
For those on-line exhibitionists
And those of us who can't be @rsed typing the same email 20 times
Old Jan 12th 2006, 12:15 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

I think Scott Adams summed it up pretty well
People who are trying to decide whether to create a blog or not go through a thought process much like this:

1. The world sure needs more of ME.
2. Maybe I’ll shout more often so that people nearby can experience the joy of knowing my thoughts.
3. No, wait, shouting looks too crazy.
4. I know – I’ll write down my daily thoughts and badger people to read them.
5. If only there was a description for this process that doesn’t involve the words egomaniac or unnecessary.
6. What? It’s called a blog? I’m there!

The blogger’s philosophy goes something like this:

Everything that I think about is more fascinating than the crap in your head.

The beauty of blogging, as compared to writing a book, is that no editor will be interfering with my random spelling and grammar, my complete disregard for the facts, and my wandering sentences that seem to go on and on and never end so that you feel like you need to take a breath and clear your head before you can even consider making it to the end of the sentence that probably didn’t need to be written anyhoo.
Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Jan 12th 2006, 1:08 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by worzel
And those of us who can't be @rsed typing the same email 20 times
Not heard of cut n paste?
Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:02 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Not heard of cut n paste?
Yes but I send my mates graphic descriptions of the cheerleaders at the Perth Glory games and my fantasies about being in the changing room with them- couldn't send that to the family!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Yes but I send my mates graphic descriptions of the cheerleaders at the Perth Glory games and my fantasies about being in the changing room with them- couldn't send that to the family!
Next time C&P one of those to this forum, that should spice up a slow evening.