Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT THEN???

WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT THEN???

Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT THEN???

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
With the time off , could you fix your avatar title please.

I keep thinking im reading latin !!!!!

Old Jan 16th 2008, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks everyone - I am off work at the end of the week so will go speak to them about it. i came on 136 so yes PR status Well i guess all will be clearer when i spoken to them. To be honest I dont like the idea of having it i came here expecting to go it alone and feel a bit like a loser for even havin it sent. I am working.
dont be daft, make full use of it, i know i would if we qualified. i think it may also entitle you to discount at the farmer's market - they always ask if we have a consession card (hopefully they ask everyone and dont just assume from the way we look that we are poor! )

every dollar saved here and there adds up, so make the most of it
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks everyone - I am off work at the end of the week so will go speak to them about it. i came on 136 so yes PR status Well i guess all will be clearer when i spoken to them. To be honest I dont like the idea of having it i came here expecting to go it alone and feel a bit like a loser for even havin it sent. I am working.
Hi Daunted Juss here,

Don't worry about the center link thing, we have been told to sign up straight away when we arrive, you are entitled to that, doesn't make you a sponger.
Everything else you can't get for 2 years. Go with the flow, don't feel bad about it....like you said you work!!!!! Enjoy.

Juss xx