Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what are your best memories fron 2007

what are your best memories fron 2007

Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:26 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice
Default Re: what are your best memories from 2007

Getting OH Visa in April and having my parents and Nephew here in the UK visiting me in August
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:06 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what are your best memories fron 2007

Achieving my dream of visiting Namibia which had its very own memorable moments - Watching the sunset in the Namib Desert, climbing Dune 45 to see the sunrise, Being able to cuddle some cheetah (a life long dream) and have every single second of that holiday being totally perfect and exceeding my expectations.

Getting our visa which was granted whilst in Namibia and this made it even more special.

I can say with total honesty that 2007 has been our year for these reasons alone. Funny enough I asked Mr PP this question last night about our best memories and he said exactly the same thing.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

looking out of the areoplane window when they announced the fact we would shortly see australia.....

I'll never forget what I saw from that window and how I felt inside....
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
2007 was not a great year for me, so not really a lot of fond memories from it. I guess if I had to choose something it would have to be the time I worked at the Women's and Children's hospital in Adelaide. They were really great to me there. I got to meet some really great co-workers and some really inspiring patients/parents.
I feel the same, 2007 wasnt very good year for me either, first OH couldnt get job for 6 months, then me almost losing my life here through incompetent doctors, moving to GC worst move in my entire life, leaving all the nice people I could have met in one place, Adelaide rocks.
Now OH hating his new boss, I cant wait to see the end of 2007, cant wait for 2008.
Happy New Year, hope its good one.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
I feel the same, 2007 wasnt very good year for me either, first OH couldnt get job for 6 months, then me almost losing my life here through incompetent doctors, moving to GC worst move in my entire life, leaving all the nice people I could have met in one place, Adelaide rocks.
Now OH hating his new boss, I cant wait to see the end of 2007, cant wait for 2008.
Happy New Year, hope its good one.
Wishing you all the best for 2008
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Wishing you all the best for 2008
Thank you Mandy, all the very best for the coming year.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:46 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking to my father for the very last time, ever.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:01 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Speaking to my father for the very last time, ever.http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5...ycrycryvd2.gif
sorry to read the s.g.g..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:04 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i had lots of great memories last year even last night,our hill overlooks perth..
so i went for the first time.i was shocked to find lots of families sitting together in the road watching the fireworks....