Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

"What are you doing this weekend?" Aaaaaarrrgh

"What are you doing this weekend?" Aaaaaarrrgh

Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "What are you doing this weekend?" Aaaaaarrrgh

Originally Posted by Grayling
Indeed....and if I had my way, after last week's performances, most of them would be under the field not in it:curse:

The venue..
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
I dont believe you would ever be that rude.... Wind up!!
Moi?....wind people up?

Certainly not
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Moi?....wind people up?

Certainly not
lol!!!!

o.. which course did the fillies disappoint
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

lol!!!!

o.. which course did the fillies disappoint
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
Eagle farm.

If it had a beach I would have thought I was watching donkeys.

Still.....back for more on Wednesday and Saturday
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

I would

I dont believe you would ever be that rude.... Wind up!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Eagle farm.

If it had a beach I would have thought I was watching donkeys.

Still.....back for more on Wednesday and Saturday

Glutton for punishment... Or gluttony!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Glutton for punishment... Or gluttony!!
Someone has to support animals in need
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Someone has to support animals in need

4 or 2 legs??
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

4 or 2 legs??
3 legs judging by their performance
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

3 legs judging by their performance

The joys of the regal pastime!
</IMG></IMG>
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

robclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nice

Originally Posted by sammyg
jeez!!! i think maybe you need chill out!
yes, the check out girl probably doesn't really give a damn what you are doing but it's just politeness, smalltalk -passing time in a less boring and more human way!

Should we all walk around and grunt at each other, spit the odd greeny out when someone does something we don't like??
...She probably left the check out chick with her thinking "What a miserable shit" Me thinks she needs to chill out! TIA This is Australia