Wikiposts

What ya all up to this weekend

Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:57 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What ya all up to this weekend

[QUOTE=herrchook]
Originally Posted by Margaret3

Totally agree, I thought he was a right plank but he's alright.

You on your own tonight?

Nope, OH watching some bloody history programme, wee one up the stairs watching a c.d, Teen, as usuall training. Last weekend teens gymnastic acrobatic team one the British in Liverpool , so we were all dead proud
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:58 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret3]
Originally Posted by herrchook

Nope, OH watching some bloody history programme, wee one up the stairs watching a c.d, Teen, as usuall training. Last weekend teens gymnastic acrobatic team one the British in Liverpool , so we were all dead proud
Aww Margaret, that's reall great. Lump in the throat time? Tell her well done
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:59 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Margaret3]

big congrats!!
i gotta go for a bit (nothing naughty) but i expect u r off to watch celebrity so may catch later x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=thewoodz]
Originally Posted by Margaret3
big congrats!!
i gotta go for a bit (nothing naughty) but i expect u r off to watch celebrity so may catch later x

yep am away to watch the mad jan leeming :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:03 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Got really p****d off today. Took the kids into town as 4yo needed some new clothes. She's had a major growth spurt and I need to get her age 5-6 now!! Anyway, I'm looking at clothes in M & S and there's this really cute range of stuff but it only goes to age 4 and from age 5 and up the clothes are just WWAAYYY too old. It's like they want to make even 5 yo kids like little teens Next was the same. Adams was crap, nothing in Mothercare and in Woolies everything was bloody Bratz.

Gill

Last edited by herrchook; Nov 24th 2006 at 8:06 am.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:05 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Got really p****d off today. Took the kid into town as 4yo needed some new clothes. She's had a majpr growth spurt and I need to get her age 5-6 now!! Anyway, I'm looking at clothes in M & S and there's this realyl cute range of stuff but it only goes to age 4 and from age 5 and up the clothes are just WWAAYYY too old. It's like they want to make even 5 yo kids like little teens Next was the same. Adams was crap, nothing in Mothercare and in Woolies everything was bloody Bratz.

No wonder I buy her clothes from Gymboree in the US. Think I'm going to have to get onlne and order stuff from there again. The only problem is the postage is so high - clothes are gorgeous though.

Gill
yea i totally agree my daughter is 11 and some of the clothes......
some of her mates even wear make up - i'm sorry but i think it is sooo wrong
however i love shopping with her as she keeps getting things off the rails and saying "mum you should try this on it would look so good on you..." trouble is she always picks up the size 8
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:07 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: What ya all up to this weekend

Shopping for bathroom tiles.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:10 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by thewoodz
yea i totally agree my daughter is 11 and some of the clothes......
some of her mates even wear make up - i'm sorry but i think it is sooo wrong
however i love shopping with her as she keeps getting things off the rails and saying "mum you should try this on it would look so good on you..." trouble is she always picks up the size 8
Aww bless her My little one actually told me not long ago that I shouldn't get "one of those short tops as your belly's too big" Looks like the diet's well overdue
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:10 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
could be fun

or not
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:11 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Send your OH to the tile shop and get her to sms you a photo of the ones she likes.
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:11 am
on the Goldie

Aww bless her My little one actually told me not long ago that I shouldn't get "one of those short tops as your belly's too big" Looks like the diet's well overdue
i think mine is so used to my belly it has become part of the fittings and gets overlooked
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

thomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to beholdthomas and sarahjayne is a splendid one to behold

Well for me,

its our leaving party next sunday, I got a really gorgeous frock last week so going shopping for jewellery to match, and the girls need party shoes , so will be busy and on sunday going to get the jeyes fluid out for garage stuff - cant wait, not

sj x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:12 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by thewoodz
i think mine is so used to my belly it has become part of the fittings and gets overlooked
lol,
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:25 am
on the Goldie

lol,
was going to diet for medical i assumed after xmas, but got requested sooner than i though. booked for thurs so no chance of losing it before then
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Going to have a lay in tomorrow first time in ages but as daughter hasnt got to go to netball no need to get up so early. Yippee.

Have to work in the evening though.

Sunday will be catching up on household chores so overall a pretty quiet weekend compared to normal.

Sarah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.