Reload this Page >

What would you do? moaning thread

What would you do? moaning thread

Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:13 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What would you do? moaning thread

Originally Posted by yvsie
It worries me to think that his family would think of him in a bad way should we go and not him...but he doesn"t seem to care.

Ah, the crux of the matter.

You're more worried about how he looks than he is. They're his responsibility, not yours. If he can't be bothered, then that's up to him.

Be happy and save the money.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:31 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Ah, the crux of the matter.

You're more worried about how he looks than he is. They're his responsibility, not yours. If he can't be bothered, then that's up to him.

Be happy and save the money.
yeah thats true ipom....
its great when people give you a perspective on things
he always has been the 'black sheep'
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:50 am
Account Closed

yeah thats true ipom....
its great when people give you a perspective on things
he always has been the 'black sheep'
Well if it's the sort of family that likes to label people like that, he's obviously learnt there's no way through it but to ignore it. Some families are just like that, no matter how much we wish they weren't.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:03 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Well if it's the sort of family that likes to label people like that, he's obviously learnt there's no way through it but to ignore it. Some families are just like that, no matter how much we wish they weren't.
by black sheep i mean that we werent close to the others- thay saw a lot of eachother- we didnt
eg. had a family aprty one year in uk- we had lived at that house for > 5yrs i would thikn. sister in law asked me where the light switch for the hallway was...hmmph....
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:05 am
Account Closed

by black sheep i mean that we werent close to the others- thay saw a lot of eachother- we didnt
eg. had a family aprty one year in uk- we had lived at that house for > 5yrs i would thikn. sister in law asked me where the light switch for the hallway was...hmmph....
LOL!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:07 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

LOL!
oops vodka is kicking in- just seen the typos!! lol
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Got the gist.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

You need to type VERY slowly, and squint at the keyboard

(can you tell I've had lots of practise )
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:10 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by Wendy
You need to type VERY slowly, and squint at the keyboard

(can you tell I've had lots of practise )
hey i squint already and i wear spec!!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

hey i squint already and i wear spec!!!

I wear specs too, well I'm supposed to anyway. That's probably why I squint
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:46 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Well its a week since I posted this and so much has happened!
We have finally come to an agreement!
Its our silver wedding, neices wedding and my mums 70th birthday...so we are going to go back to England next July for all these occasions
BUT........ I have to and want to lose lots of weight and get fit before we go....so we agreed

Then Monday just gone- after healthy eating campaign started- i go and stuff my back weeding the garden and have had 3 days off sick- went to work today having tweaked back again yesterday- managed 3 hrs. Been for CT scan this afternoon- we'll get result Monday
Now am filled with painkillers and vodak(naughty I know- esp as I am a nurse).....but hey my back feels HEAPS () better
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:25 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Its our silver wedding, neices wedding and my mums 70th birthday...so we are going to go back to England next July for all these occasions
BUT........ I have to and want to lose lots of weight and get fit before we go....so we agreed

Then Monday just gone- after healthy eating campaign started- i go and stuff my back weeding the garden and have had 3 days off sick- went to work today having tweaked back again yesterday- managed 3 hrs. Been for CT scan this afternoon- we'll get result Monday
Now am filled with painkillers and vodak(naughty I know- esp as I am a nurse).....but hey my back feels HEAPS () better

Hi Yvsie,

Was scrolling through this to find out what you had decided! Can't believe it's been four years. I remember BE back then and you were heading out just as we'd come back of our reccie!

Glad you have all come to a decision about going back. Bummer about the back. Hope the Vodka helps (oh and the painkillers!)....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 21st 2007, 5:40 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

losing weight and getting fit is over rated now look at the state of you

Glad your going back for a visit though , i think if there is a 'true need' for something like that, you've gotta get it out of the way, otherwise it starts interfering with your health,
Old Jul 21st 2007, 6:51 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by Margaret3
losing weight and getting fit is over rated now look at the state of you

Glad your going back for a visit though , i think if there is a 'true need' for something like that, you've gotta get it out of the way, otherwise it starts interfering with your health,
yeah hubby said- huh first bit of work you do for ages and you've stuffed your back!!cheeky git!
Old Jul 21st 2007, 7:17 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yvsie I think its great your all going back for a hol, I want to go back for a hol already and we've only been here 4 months